Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Friday the 13th Bitches :)

poledancer83

Narnia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

firsties!

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

Thanks for allowing me a view , of your good luck Charm !!!!

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

And this is supposed to be bad luck? Smiles

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

I aim to please lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It certainly is happier now.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Great way to start the day!

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Happy Friday PD!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Looks like our lucky day!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

How come I get a virus alert when I click on the link?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes! Thank you once more!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks PD - your great body made my Saturday! You have great tits - and your pussy is gorgeous!

Profile picture for Ugluck75
Ugluck75
•

Thanks for showing us your goods. But aren't we bastards instead of bitches?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks for sharing. I missed this post somehow.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement