tuscl

Where is JS69?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, May 12, 2016 7:57 PM
In case I disappear one day like Dougster, I thought it would be fun to let me read the possible explanations for my disappearance while I’m still here. So if JS69 suddenly disappears one day, what do you think happened to him? I’ll suggest one to get the ball rolling. He got a job as a high school girls guidance counselor. But as a result of some unorthodox counseling methods, he’s now doing 20 years to life.

24 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yup that would be my guess.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Next guess would be he got shot by a strippers boyfriend...
  • BobbyAxelrod
    8 years ago
    He met a new DS who is into S&M. She got him high, handcuffed him, blew him, and took his phone and wallet. He's sitting handcuffed for two weeks without a phone, so he's unable to post on TUSCL. The new DS smokes him up all day and blows him once a day, so he doesn't mind the situation too much.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I like that one Bobby.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Murdered by a jealous BF or protective father.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Funny shit! JS was killed in a murder-suicide after John's therapist couldn't take another day of him droning on about teenage girls.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Protective father actually worries me more than psycho boyfriend. 2 of 3 DSes have very conservative dads with guns who would freak if they knew I make their little girl a whore.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Ran for elected county judge. Opponent found private e-mail server with TUSCL posts. Disbarred and moved to Australia.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Where is he? He got high. Walked into a gay bar thinking it was a strip club. Woke up with a fat guy called Bubba in a Mexican jail saying he's innocent.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's cause I'm high but I can't stop laughing/crying at the posts by shsrkhunter and Motörhead. I'm innocent, I'm innocent ......
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Australia is nice. Beautiful blond white women. Maybe I could be the high school girls soccer coach.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    DS got him stoned, got all his passwords, and stole all his money. Now he's penniless and can't even afford internet. He's forgiven her though, and hoping she'll come back, because it was the best sex of his life and all...
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    DS8 was his downfall, a bad girl that got him hooked on mollies
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Disappeared while riding with SJG (the guy not the gay) in their new motorhome checking out the underground Mexican dancing bars last seen near Nogales, singing La Bamba while trying to convince a seventeen year old blond Mexican chica to smoke a doobie with him, and become DS #54.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You guys are really fucking funny on weed
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Became the defense lawyer for El Chapo. Didn't get El Chapo out of jail, so a Mexican drug cartel forced him to be the bathroom attendant at some Mexican whore house.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    John gets way, way high on some Alaskan Thunderfuck and attempts to get, ahem, friendly, with an undercover female cop, assaults her, overcomes her and has sex with her. Despite knowing the local circuit court judge and contributing heavily to her reelection, John now faces 5-10.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Was dumb enough to marry the ds, one she killed John in his sleep, took all the money and ran away with her boyfriend to mexico or Australia.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Protective father actually worries me more than psycho boyfriend. 2 of 3 DSes have very conservative dads with guns who would freak if they knew I make their little girl a whore." Didn't you pick one of your DS's up at her parents house?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have picked up DS III at her parents house twice. Kept a gun close each time but no sign of da parents.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    DS's 1-23 convince John to have a 24some with them for all of his money. At the same time John's dick explodes for the fifth time that night, John's heart explodes for the first and last time. No matter how hard he tries the undertaker cannot remove the smile from John's face.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You should have shot the fucker, John. Death is no big thing. What's a life sentence??
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Metal, thank you. What a great way to go that would be.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Went to the SC from the movie From Dusk til Dawn. Titty Twister. Spent a grand in VIP with a spinner then they went all Vampire on him and he now is the vampire lawyer for the Titty Twister.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion