tuscl

Post-BJ DFK

MrDeuce
Illinois
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:17 PM
My recent post about my best-ever 69 experience in a strip club raises this question: Let's say a nice clean-smelling stripper gives you BBBJCIM in the VIP room and then wants to French kiss you. Yes or no? Is your answer the same if you have returned the favor with some DATY? I say: If it's my cum in her mouth and she wants some DFK, I'm in, especially after the obligatory breath mint.

11 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    The only time I won't let my wife kiss me is after she gives me a BJ. In other words she can kiss me whenever she wants.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Not with the taste of my cum in her mouth, no.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    All is fair in love and war - I'm in
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    No I wouldn't kiss a stripper after. I also would not lick a strippers pussy. It's been everywhere in the club!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If you're having hot sex, your fluids are going to exchange "hands" and sometimes you may get a taste of your own. No big deal. I just don't want to taste some other guys!!!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I don't french kiss any woman after she's swallowed my cum until after she's rinsed. I'll give a peck on the lips, but that's it. I'm a hypocrite, because I expect HER to kiss me with my chin covered in pussy juice, and the best girls slurp on my cock when it's coated with her juices.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've kissed my gf after she's blown me. I didn't come in her mouth so it's not an answer to the exact question but some guys won't kiss at all after getting a bj. I honestly don't know if I would or not. A girlfriend I was in love with would be a possibility, a stripper probably not.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    As long as she has swallowed or spit, I'd probably do it. But it's never happened before.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Maybe offer her some listermint first
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've never CIM but as long as she swallowed I think I'd be ok with it.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Certain of them, yes. Most of them, no. Not because of the blow job or the jizz, just because of my aversion to kissing strangers, especially strangers who suck dick for a living.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion