tuscl

Has John Smith been in Kansas recently?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:02 PM
Either John Smith or some other big time whale has been in one of the clubs I go to in Kansas. My CF hangs out with me the whole time I am in the club and it isn't because we are constantly doing dances. She says she just likes hanging out and talking to me. She doesn't push me hard to spend alot on her but 2 times in last couple of weeks this same guy has come in and when she sees him she lets me know he is there and asks me if it is ok if she goes and spends a little time with him doing dances because he pays her $50 per dance which is more than double what a dance costs here. This is a non extras club and really no place to try to do anything extra as there isn't really any privacy. It seems this guy has more money than he knows what to do with. I know it wouldn't be any of you guys on here because you would be putting that money to use OTC instead of blowing $50 a dance inside club.

2 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    It was Superman!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You need to find that fucker and fuck him up quick before he fucks up Kansas and ruins your CF ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion