Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Choose Johns VIP for Tonight

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Candidate 1: redhead, proven slut, very permissive, breaks club rules for me by spreading her pussy wide open on stage, wonderfully inviting. OTC willing but I don't have time. Tiny tits. Will be pissed if I don't chose her cause I did the same thing last time.

Candidate 2: new girl, gorgeous spinner, sweet, exactly DaOnion's type. Says yes to all questions. Best of all: huge tremendous pussy lips. I adore them. One if the best I've ever seen.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Set up the otc date and do the vip with new girl

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Two

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I say ditch them all and try to pick up the girl working the Taco Bell drive-thru at 2AM. You could lick nacho sauce off her boobs.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Who did you pick JS? I'd guess the redhead just because she's a redhead and a sure thing.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The little head chose 2. He wanted in between those lips badly, But I couldn't find her. So I went with 1. The predictable choice. And she delivered. No complaints.

Afterwards I Still couldn't find 2. So a new girl came along, DS looks and personality. I also took her to VIP. Sadly, she wasn't nearly as into her slutty nature as she needs to be.

Many aspire to be a DS. But very few are chosen.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Took an uber so the Taco Bell pickup is not really an option.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Ah yes, many are cold, but few are frozen.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I was gonna say 2. Sounds like worked out anyways!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement