tuscl

Choose Johns VIP for Tonight

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Candidate 1: redhead, proven slut, very permissive, breaks club rules for me by spreading her pussy wide open on stage, wonderfully inviting. OTC willing but I don't have time. Tiny tits. Will be pissed if I don't chose her cause I did the same thing last time.

Candidate 2: new girl, gorgeous spinner, sweet, exactly DaOnion's type. Says yes to all questions. Best of all: huge tremendous pussy lips. I adore them. One if the best I've ever seen.

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Set up the otc date and do the vip with new girl
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Two
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I say ditch them all and try to pick up the girl working the Taco Bell drive-thru at 2AM. You could lick nacho sauce off her boobs.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Who did you pick JS? I'd guess the redhead just because she's a redhead and a sure thing.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The little head chose 2. He wanted in between those lips badly, But I couldn't find her. So I went with 1. The predictable choice. And she delivered. No complaints.

Afterwards I Still couldn't find 2. So a new girl came along, DS looks and personality. I also took her to VIP. Sadly, she wasn't nearly as into her slutty nature as she needs to be.

Many aspire to be a DS. But very few are chosen.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Took an uber so the Taco Bell pickup is not really an option.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Ah yes, many are cold, but few are frozen.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I was gonna say 2. Sounds like worked out anyways!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion