tuscl

Columbia, SC - Worth Stopping?

DOLLAR_BILL
New Jersey
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 5:31 PM
Will be passing through Columbia, SC on a Sunday late afternoon/early evening. Are any clubs worth checking out?

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't bother. But others may disagree.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Worth stopping? Ehh...can't be too much worse than the northeast clubs your visiting. And There is high two way contact dances still, just no dick play whatsoever. Worth is relative ...
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    bill just keep driving by. shadowcat says it sucks, as well as most of the regulars that used to go there.better off at the hitching post than columbia. weird to say but jersey blows away south carolina now. where are you travelling to?
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    The only thing worthwhile in Columbia S.C. is Maurice's Piggy Park. But only of you like BBQ.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    No; even Myrtle Beach sucks now; bible thumpers.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Depends on what you are looking for. If extras, then no. For grinding from a reasonable selection PP still has that.
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    8 years ago
    Heading to Pinehurst for golf trip.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I'm confused? You can still get two way contact and suck titties at PP Cola, ok so no dick play, and you have to go on a Friday or Saturday night to ensure you find a hot one, but to say PP Cola or West isn't worth the trip? There are a lot of spoiled 'PL's on this board
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    He also said Sunday afternoon. It'll be a waste.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Oh touchè
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    I was there a few years ago during the Master's tournament. Went to Platinum Plus thinking it was going to be great, but it kind of sucked, and it was a Saturday night. There was a smaller sister club called Heartbreaker's (may be called something else now) I checked out on my last night there, a Monday, and even though it had fewer girls, it was a pound for pound better experience. There was one girl there from Florida who gave me the BEST dance I've ever had! It may be a hole in the wall, but sometimes you do better than in these fancy, schmancy places. If Heartbreakers is still there, I recommend it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion