Colorado
And the other 1% are liars

11 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago

67% of statistics are made up.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought 99% of all statistics were made up and the last 1% were just rong.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I was raised a Catholic and attended Mass every Sunday until about 10 years ago. Catholic Doctrine still says that masturbation is a grave mortal sin and one cannot receive Holy Communion until you confess your sins and are absolved. I masturbated a lot so I abided my the Church teachings and did not receive Communion until I went to Confession.

The priest would typically ask if I was married. When I said I was single, he often said it's understandable. His answer conflicted me. So it's a mortal sin if I'm married but a venial sin if I'm single? That bothered me deeply. In my mind it's either a sin or not.

Around 2006 we got a new parish priest. I confessed to him and ge was honest. He said he thought the church's views on masturbation were old fashioned and not let masturbatng keep me away from Communion.

You might think that would make me happy -- but that's actually when I stopped attending church. It's not the priest's job to decide what is or is not a sin

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I've been saying this since I was a young teenager. Every guy jacks off.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    and some people masturbate while they shove KFC up their ass and play with their star trek dolls. other morons masturbate when they see gravy. i sit in the corner and maturbate while i imagine both of them.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @NinaBambina
    you forgot to say mic drop
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @ Nina.

Women too
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I've never once masturbated. I also only go to strip clubs for the drink specials.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think every guy jacks off - but not every guy jacks off in a strip club men's room -

Sad that some religions still consider it a sin. My aunt tried to stop me as a teen - and I still have the scars from it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Churches missed a big time opportunity to create more sins. Thy shall not make a big stink on Sunday in McDonald's. Or Thy shall seek assistance when taking a dump or it is a sin. It's all just a pressure release from the body of fluids and or solids that will leave the body one way or another. You can do a controlled release in the bathroom or an uncontrolled release that makes a big mess somewhere.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Agree with Shark that ya gotta let it go. You don't want a Mount St Helens going off do you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion