tuscl

The greatest night

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What's the greatest night you ever had in a strip club? What made it so great?

Any stories that involve taking a shit, eating any form of chicken, or wearing a suit, don't count.

Here's mine:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

12 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Translation: John-Boy fell in love with a prostitute. 18 months later, he's still obsessed with her.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hmmm I've had a few that would quality but I will use the one that's the most recent.

My first visit to Flight Club in Detroit where I met a hot, tall blonde dancer and we both ended up getting drunk at the bar. We went to VIP, she charged me a fraction of what she should have and I was given a full menu.
    It was a Friday night before a Michigan football home game so the place was very lively. I took the flight clubs car service back to my hotel room and when I hit the bed the room was spinning. Like Ice Cube said "drunk but not throwing up."

If I could relive one strip club night over and over again it would probably be that one.

To this day that dancer still works there and she does not remember that night or me at all. She still looks good but has an addiction to rx pills and that has certainly hurt her looks. She's still hot but not as hot as the night I met her.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

The greatest night I ever had a strip club was when I was there for the Super Bowl party and the Detroit Lions actually won the game!

Oh, wait....
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I think for me it was when I had previously met this dancer whose named after a famous French city. I had gotten a VIP with her and the question of FS and price came up. I didn't have condoms on me that night or the extra cash on me so I made a point to return.

I came back a few days later and she was there again. I brought a couple of condoms with me in case one broke. She recognized me right away and came over and we talked a few and I showed her the condom and asked if she was still good to go as we talked about before and she was.

We went back to the VIP where we did the do and I could tell we both mutually enjoyed the fun. After my time was up I went to the restroom to clean up and went back to watch the other dancers. About an hour goes by and the same girl comes back to me and asks if I'm having a good time. I tell her a GREAT time thanks to her!

She tells me she's still SUPER horney after us having sex and wants to go again. I tell her that I didn't bring enough to get another VIP and tip again but that I did have an extra condom. She says "I don't care about the tip I just wanna fuck!" Who am I to say no to that!?!?

So I get a scone 30 minutes with her VIP where we do a round two. I've never, even with ATF's had them do something like that.

I saw her once or twice after that then she was fired for attendance issues or something but man that night!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Ouch 200 for a BJ!!! I can get FS from a Fillet mignon stripper here in Phoenix for that!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Greatest day ever was my last time at Follies. God that was epic
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Ouch 200 for a BJ!!! I can get FS from a Fillet mignon stripper here in Phoenix for that!"

Here in SF, I'd kill for a $200 BJ. Lucky to get HJ for that.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It was over 25 years ago - but I still think it's my best time clubbing yet. Went out with my brother the night before Easter Sunday - to a byo club outside of Reading Pa. Stopped on the way to get a case of Killians. Club was very busy - crazy night.

All nude - and you could tip the girls a quarter if you wanted. They would lay back on stage - spread their legs - to give a target for you to toss the quarters!

I didn't have much money - but I didn't need it. Chatted up a young stripper - with a big corn fed booty. Things were going great - and just before closing - I go to get a few sodas to take the edge off. She comes over - asks when I'm going to take her home. I nearly dropped the drinks. Best I could come up with was to nod and say NOW!

We dropped my brother off at my parents house. Then I took her to the cheapest motel (right by a highway overpass) I could think of. Fucked her until morning - got her back to her apartment. Did the walk of shame at my parents house - showered - shaved - dressed - and made it to Easter mass at 10:30 - with my family. Enjoyed dinner with the family - and drove back to New Jersey happy!
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Well just a couple nights ago I skipped the chicken and went for the feline. Got an unbelievable VIP from a fine hottie and took her to a hotel afterwards for some passionate lovemaking. Hopefully next visit will be even hotter with her. Thinking of taking her to dinner next time and have her for dessert.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Easy. The night my ATF first agreed to see me OTC. Of course, I didn't know is was gonna turn out to be the greatest night at the time.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Many of the really good times have either been: one of the last times I have seen a dancer, after she had been drinking more than normal, or she was desperately trying to avoid a customer or group. The most memorable time I have yet to have in a club had all three of these qualities. The club had been extremely busy that day, there had already been two bachelor parties by the time I arrived, and a third bachelor's party had just shown up. The dancer had already entertained two parties and this group seemed to be really drunk and obnoxious.

She had already made a lot of money both from lap dances, and the previous two parties, so she wasn't inclined to put up with any idiots for the money and was looking for an excuse to get out of entertaining them. She whispered that she noticed the bouncers were starting to round up the dancers to entertain the bachelor's party, and that she might be called soon to entertain them and really didn't want to and asked if I wanted to head back to the champagne room.

This was about fifteen years ago, back when clubs were so crowded that I often had to wait my turn for the lap dance area. At the club bachelor parties took priority over customers and dancers waiting in line, and dancers sitting with a customer or waiting in line could be called out to entertain the party. The only time she couldn't be called out is if she was in the champagne room. To help convince me to head back in the Champagne room with her, she offered me a discounted champagne room for only the clubs $75 cut.
    Champagne rooms were about $200 at the time, and dance prices were $20 a song, so that was a very good deal and I agreed. They gave both of us our complementary drinks, hers was her normal vodka. So off to the back we go, and she gave a very good dance. She had been drinking quite a bit already, so she gave a much more hands on dance than normal. Sure enough after about ten minutes she was called to the DJ booth. By the end of the half hour my pants were unzipped and her hands hands were doing a very good job of keeping me entertained. Usually once the DJ was informed another dancer would soon be called in her place, but this time no replacement was called. She told me it seemed either the management or the party was waiting for her to be done in the back, so she offered me another discounted dance this time for an hour.

By this time she seemed to be quite drunk from the vodka and she can be a bitch if she is too drunk, so I was a bit hesitant to continue. However her hands inside my zipper overcame any hesitation and I thought what the heck and agreed to an hour. I paid her the $150 and she smiled and started giving me an even better dance. The additional hour was all the club needed and about ten minutes later an additional dancer was called to the DJ booth and in another 5 to ten minutes the bachelor was called to the stage.

Almost the moment the bachelor was called on stage the dancer gives me a very deep french kiss for a few minutes. Once she was done she slides down to the floor and pulls a condom out of her tiny purse pulls down my pants and goes to town. This startled me a bit, since while the club was at the time known for extras with the right dancer, not once had she been open to any of my requests for extras outside of a teasing handjob that never went all the way. However that one day I got an hour and a half lap dance and one of the best make out sessions ever from a very sexy gal for a little more than the price of a half hour plus tip.

I saw a few times after that and while her menu had opened up a bit more, she never went as far as she did that night. Three months later she got fired for violating club rules, which basically means giving extras without greasing the bouncer and manager's hands.
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    A few of my BEST nights:

1) I used to be in the military and was in one of my favorite clubs the night before my company had to report to duty before being shipped over to Kuwait/Iraq for a 1-year tour. I didn't tell any of dancers about this at all and for some unforeseen reason, I was Mr. Popular this night. I was a dancer magnet and a bunch of girls came up to me, includeing a couple that I thought were frigid, all in an extremely playful mood and giving great dances. Given the circumstances and I knew I wouldn't see the inside of a strip club for at least another year, this has to rank #1!

2) There was a club where I had 3 of my favorite dancers, all incredibly hot in their own way, I had known on and off for years, but strangely I couldn't recall a night when all 3 were in the club at the same time. They were all in there on this night and I got dances from all 3 of them, plus an extra girl for good measure. The interesting part was that at one point, all 3 of them had asked about one or both of the other dancers trying to see how they measured up, a 3-way jealousy thing going. Can't ask for more than that. I was the MAN that night! LOL

3) Actually had a great night recently in Vegas at Sapphires, probably best I can remember in that town. I know Vegas should be great all the time, but it's not always it's cracked up to be. Several hot girls approached me, including a couple of extremely frisky and horny ones. I never remember this club having this many gorgeous women. Maybe I was never looking hard enough before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion