tuscl

OT: Boyfriend Gets 25 Years For Girlfriends Death

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio…

I just have one question. Why the fuck is a 20 year old going to a prom? She was 17 (for the record).

I couldn't get out of high school quick enough after I graduated, I don't think a 10 offering all night post-prom sex could lure me back in a rented tuxedo especially if I was 20 years old.

9 comments

• Estafador
    8 years ago
    You rented your tux? I bought a suit for that. In gold baby
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah I rented a tux, I went to 3 proms that year in 3 different states and that's what everybody did back then. I was "prommed" out.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have a different question: WTF is going on with "rough sex"? I have been having sex for more years than many you have been alive, and I've never choked a girl or done anything else that would cause injury or death.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    It's not that much of an age difference, really. It's the same difference in age between seniors and freshmen. I know freshmen don't normally date seniors, but it does happen.

The real killer was the hydrocodone and the alcohol together.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sheesh, I thought he shouda got the death penalty.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have noticed the choking thing become very popular among the young. Try it during the lap dance, you will be amazed at the response.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe to just me... Yeah a 27 and 30 year old dating is no big deal at all... But an "adult" still dating a "minor" and going to a prom is just a bit creepy for me. Now I have no problem banging an 18 year old in a strip club, because she's an "adult." Lol. Talk about a double standard right?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Just sad all the way around. Agree that I don't get the choking bit either.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Sad story of that poor girls death. This is why I plan to make myself look as crazy and as intimidating as possible when my daughters start dating. Rough sex - booze - prescription pain meds? Supplied by this monsters mother? And they waited for 2 hours before calling for help?

I went to a prom at 19 - because my girlfriend was 2 years younger. They probably dated in high school - and her prom was a big deal for her -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion