tuscl

Why is Follies on my bucket list?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Thursday, May 5, 2016 1:07 PM
Follies seems to be the most referenced club in this chat forum so I put visiting it on my bucket list. In 2 sentences or less, why am I right to have it on the list?

15 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Cheap extras. High mileage.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Follies does just about everything right. Only thing I don't like is the smoke. But all the positives far outweigh my strong dislike for cig-smoke
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    One, you might meet shadowcat, Two, ditto on Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    because. Follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    VHM full-nude 2-way contact dances w/ most dancers willing & able to please. High # of dancers of different shapes, sizes, & colors.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    That's what I thought. Sounds like a consistently good (superb) experience
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ it's like Inner Room but decidedly better
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's like a big supermarket of strippers and with good prices.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have never been there but judging by what's been said on here - a lot of things happen out in the open. The only other clubs that I know of that are that blatant are the Trinity Clubs in Toronto and at one time Seductions in Niagara Falls (Canada side) used to be like that.... and it was awesome!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It is also on my bucket list.
  • Skyrbuoy
    8 years ago
    OK, help a bro out. I'm a gonna be in Toronto in June. What or where are the Trinity Clubs?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I travel to Atlanta on business 1-2 times per year. I've always wanted to hit up the clubs, but our meeting are always by the airport. Is it really worth taking a personal day and fighting the traffic north to check it out? It never enters the top 10.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I haven't checked the top 10 list in a loooooong time. Well before I became a contributing member. I found that it doesn't necessarily conform to what I am looking for in a club. We all have our own tastes. That being said... I just looked at it. Follies is ranked #7
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I remember when Solid Gold Oakland Park was on that list, and deservedly so.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    And spearmint rhino in minneanapolis is #3 after 2 Mexican whorehouses in permanent position.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion