tuscl

Extras sign?

larryfisherman
California
When a girl does the blowjob thing over your pants, is that a sign that she wants to suck your dick in VIP?

25 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Why don't you ask her?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Depends on the girl and the club. Some girls do it because the club doesn't allow them to pull it out. Others are seeing how you will react - and will move quickly once you give them encouragement.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Say this is a non extras club, is it a sign she wants to take things OTC?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Some do this just as part of the tease to extract more money from the customers. It's not a sign of a sure thing.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Ooops. Uh. Yeah. Sure. Tip her really well....
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd be upfront and tell her that you like the view - but it would be much better having her actually suck it properly. If she says no - then she's simply doing the motion since she knows she can't do more.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She is doing that likely because that's as far as she can go or she's just trying to arouse you as much as she can which will lead you to buy more dances from her.

In my experiences if she can get away with more inside the club than that, she will probably let you know in a more direct way that that.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It doesn't mean anything. Just something they do that has no correlation with whether they will Fuck you or not.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've not found that as an indication of extras just a tease and usually a primer for VIP.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    No.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's a good sign but by no means definitive. Akways discuss/negotiate.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    One time in a club a dancer did this to me. I said, "i wish we didn't have clothes in the way so I could get the full effect."..... She looked at me and said, "Really".... and next thing you know... I lined up OTC once the club closed. So just ask the dancer or make a smart ass sexual comment and see where it goes.
  • 4lifedmv
    8 years ago
    Kudos to cashman1234, and crsm27
    ME on the other still being a rookie to it, I would first find out what the vip section looks like, if it's sectioned off and no bouncers or ppl in charge go back and check I then would ask the dancer what happens in the vip. If she just gives you the basic rundown naked nude dance then it's probably not worth it, if she's says something slick like "I can show you better than I can tell you" then there's a 50/50 chance you might get sum extra
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club but as a generalisation I'd say it doesn't.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    No correlation.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I thought it meant she wanted to marry you
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "Some do this just as part of the tease to extract more money from the customers. It's not a sign of a sure thing."
    "She is doing that likely because that's as far as she can go or she's just trying to arouse you as much as she can which will lead you to buy more dances from her. "
    "It doesn't mean anything. Just something they do that has no correlation with whether they will Fuck you or not."
    "I've not found that as an indication of extras just a tease and usually a primer for VIP."
    "No."
    "No correlation."

All of the above.

• Estafador
    8 years ago
    what's a blow job "thing"?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    In my experience, yes.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Its not a sure sign but certainly helps make a dance very nice. Got that last night in vip and got her OTC afterwards. So I guess you could say she was into me and I certainly got "into" her. It looks like my other utr now has some competition as I plan on returning soon to my visit my new ladyfriend.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I've had it done by a few dancers and none that I can remember went to extras. This one hot stripper did it in VIP but also mostly did an air dance. Another stripper does it each time we VIP, she has yet to take out my dick and yet to let me rub her pussy. Its definitely not a sure sign.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've had it lead to extras but more often than not it did not.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    I actually had this happen to me tonite and found it didn't mean anything once in VIP.

Nice floor action dances - dick biting , dick rubbing. But Nothing more in VIP so Stopped at 3 dances. Ended getting a covered BJ from another gal ( not as hot as the tease) but I nutted in 3 songs.

Lesson learned. Trust but verify to avoid disappointment in the VIP room.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Like Grand1531, I am almost certain that if you receive the "blow job over your pants thing," the young lady in question has fallen totally in love with you and want you to marry her and make babies with her. Certainly no dancer would ever consider such an intimate move without an intense emotional connection.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    hey I like that thing they do! But no i don't think it is really an indicator, strippers have been doing that for a long time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion