tuscl

Detroit summer meetup: details on date and clubs

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 11:34 AM
As is always the case there is no consensus on the meetup date, so some won't get the date(s) they want. Nevertheless, from the comments and PMs, there appears to be a preference for the June dates over the July dates. Therefore, I'm going to plan my trip to Detroit for June 16-18. I'll post something in late May to determine which night is the official meetup. But like I said before I'll be there all three nights so we can have an informal meetup any of those three nights. Now is the time for several people to decide that they can't make it in June and really prefer July. I definitely expect such posts from Heck's various user names. id appreciate advice on what clubs to visit. I'm inclined to have the formal meetup at Flight Club, understanding that the party can move if needed as the night progresses. However, if somebody feels strongly otherwise now is the time to vote for a different club. Also, I'd appreciate advice on what clubs I should visit on my other nights in Detroit. I have only been to penthouse and flight club, and I've only been to each one time. As many of you know, I want extra friendly natural white dancers, preferably under 25. I should probably go to a coupe of dive like clubs just for the experience but please don't send me anywhere that I'm likely to die. My near death experiences in Miami coupled with the trauma of picking up DS III at her parents house is enough danger for one year. Plus I'm flying so I won't be armed. Thanks.

23 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Give me some time and I'll send you a PM later this evening. There are some other guys like me that travel in to Detroit that could shoot some good advice as well.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Since I live in suburbia, I hit the Detroit area clubs. 8 Mile and Michigan Avenue are the areas I hit. I guess I'll start saving up now for June!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Can't go wrong with Flight Club. I prefer Penhouse though. I've never struck out there when looking for extras. Other suggestions for you to visit on your off nights would be: 1) Players (usually has a pretty good day/afternoon shift). 2) Coliseum (nights are usually better there). 3) Legends (with one caveat: they are still closed at this time as far as I know. They had a fire back in the fall and have not reopened. But if they are back open, I'd suggest it as a place to hit. They may be open by June. Although I'd only go in the evening there. Not much of a day/afternoon shift there at all.)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I would personally recommend: 1st night - Dearborn Flight Club / BTs / Landing Strip as a backup. If Rech wants to take us to shitholes, quick Henry and Bogarts stops 2nd night - 8 Mile Penthouse / Coliseum / Players / Trumpps as a back up. The only reason I say Trumpps is the few times I was there is was an under 23 goldmine which JS69 would probably love, move than the cougar selection that Penthouse usually has. If Legends is open again by then, I would not recommend going if there's a home game that night. I have been there twice during that and the customer/girl ratio must have been at least 7 to 1.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    How can you not be there? The Dude must obey.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There is no way in hell this can go down without you Heck. I already called dibs on your couch.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Do the meetup at Bouzouki and get some dances from Nina
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Heck sent me a couple dozen PMs saying that he wished he could come to Miami but couldn't make it. Then he walked in. So the more he says he's not coming the more it means that's he'll be there. Thanks for the club suggestions. I look forward to seeing lots of you in Detroit next month.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You might want to try the Landing Strip and Subi's. They are not as upscale as Penthouse or Flight Club, but I always enjoy them. I will be in Central America. I will miss all of you--and the strippers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey John. you only live 45 times if you are lucky. LOL I'll take you to a few places Papi would like. Of course, you'd better bring a Glock. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Seriously, I'd like to meet the lot of you. My recent attempts to club with some of our local Detwaaaaa boys, haven't happened. I show up at BT's where Rech said he'd be after the Tiger opener. He doesn't show. SHHHEEEEESH !!! Other people I've PM'd always come up with some excuse. So what the fuck, do I have bad breath or something ???
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    From the Flight club you have two similar clubs that are only one level down. You could go to the Landing Strip but the extras come and go here dependent on the level of the last payoff to the Romolans. The Criket is dependable but the girls are not all under 25. If you want to go two levels down then you are Bogarts or Henry the VIIth. These are interchangeable (unless it is $10.00 dance night , then one will be busy and one will be dead.) The playhouse is also close but is still a club in the immature stage. Your business would be appreciated but there aren't always a lot of girls ,or custies, here. Moving on form this area will require a cab or car and I will defer to my fellow Detroit eastsiders for the 8 mile story.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Players on East 8 Mile is a good choice. I've been a long time custie there. A few years back, it was sold, and renovated. I'm glad to say that all is well there. You take your chances anywhere you go. Your choice, John.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "From the Flight club you have two similar clubs that are only one level down. You could go to the Landing Strip but the extras come and go here dependent on the level of the last payoff to the Romolans. The Criket is dependable but the girls are not all under 25. If you want to go two levels down then you are Bogarts or Henry the VIIth. These are interchangeable (unless it is $10.00 dance night , then one will be busy and one will be dead.) The playhouse is also close but is still a club in the immature stage. Your business would be appreciated but there aren't always a lot of girls ,or custies, here. Moving on form this area will require a cab or car and I will defer to my fellow Detroit eastsiders for the 8 mile story." Don't forget BTs
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    As for what clubs, I'd say Penthouse has plenty of 25+ dancers but the most extras heavy. Flight Club is good. You've been there. As far as clubs you haven't been to, check out east 8 mile. Players during the day and Coliseum during the night. Coli has the same owner as PHC and FC. Why bother with divey clubs? If you want a black/urban club for the "experience," try Silver Rain (east 8mile) or Ace of Spades (west). Neither are divey. Someone on this board from the Detroit area likes Pantheon, too. Landing strip and Bt's may also have some of your type, JS69.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    PSA I'M COPY AND PASTING FROM THE OTHER DETROIT MEET THREAD IN WHICH I STATED THE FOLLOWING: I really don't know if I will be in town or not but regardless, my club will definitely not be one of the ones visited as JS69's stipulations include extras and my club does not. However, anyone attending the meet who would like to meet me individually can feel free to pm me around a week or so before the meet, and we can set our own day/time for a personal meet at my club as long as I am in the area around then.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Meeting Nina and Hotstuff is incentive enough for me to attend the meetup! Unfortunately I won't be able to get out of LA until at least September. I have a new job down here, and it takes forever for PTO to accrue. Have fun!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well hopefully I'll see you around September. :) Congrats on the new job!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks Nina, stay sexy!
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I can make those dates JS! Thanks for taking the lead on this.
  • Uprightcitizen
    8 years ago
    Wish I could be there but I will be out of town those days. Just a heads up my OTC DS just told me LEO was cracking down on the 8 mile clubs yesterday woth some raids. Penthouse, etc. arrests were made and some dancers/customers hauled off. Hopefully things will cool down a bit by then.
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    Still thinking about. Last time I was in detroit rech showed up and I didn't even have to tell him where to meet.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Just FYI - was at PHC Saturday night and business as usually. Didn't ask if there had been any recent LE issues.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion