Shadowcat update (addition)

snowtime
Georgia
Thanks to everyone who has wished Shadowcat a speedy recovery. I am sure Shadowcat will appreciate all of the support from everyone on TUSCL. He will enjoy reading these messages once he is feeling better.
I got a brief text from his daughter letting me know he got out of surgery around 6:30 pm and was going to the recovery room. She said he will be in ICU for the next 3 days. I have a nurse friend who works at that hospital and she said they may keep him sedated for a while as he begins to heal. She also said his doctor is highly respected in his field.
Will keep everyone updated as soon as I hear anything from his daughter. I know she has had a very long day as well and do not expect to hear anything else before tomorrow evening at the earliest.

15 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    I am praying for him.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. Glad he's out of surgery. Hopefully he's now on his road to recovery.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. Please keep them coming
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I'm keeping him in my thoughts.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Get well soon
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The up dates have been nice...I've got the Elders at my church as well as the Bishops lifting him up to God that a mighty work of healing take place and that the Lord Jesus get Glory from this
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I don't get the God fear slut monger?

Isn't lusting after flesh a sun?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It depends on how you interpreting your bible...

It depends on your Theological views

I'm a Reformed Universal Calvinist that is Liberal
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Oh...well then party on and ignore my other comments
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I believe that Christ died for the sins of the world and that believer and non believe will enter the new heaven and new earth under the finished work of Christ on the cross

We are all saved by Grace
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update
  • Ironcat
    8 years ago
    Get better soon Shadowcat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I can see having him sedated for a few days - that seems to have been quite an invasive surgery and trauma to the body - he seems to be in good-hands and has his daughter by his side which will help a lot.

Wishing him all the best.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    shadowcat is one who will survive. He has a strong soul.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, a speedy recovery for our bro Shadowcat.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion