tuscl

The playlist of dancers

larryfisherman
California
Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:49 PM
I believe the state of music has never been as bad as it is right now. That being said the dancers have to dance to music on stage. Which artists come up the most when dancers tell you what they listen to? I hear Drake, Future, The Weeknd, Bryson Tiller, and Justin Bieber a lot from dancers.

20 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think every song Future has ever made is a potential strip club song. Chris Brown, Rhianna, a few Beyonce tracks.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Yeah I hear a lot of Chris Brown and Rihanna and Beyoncé also.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It seems that Perry Como and Englebert Humperdinck are on the top of many playlists
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    $10 Larryfish doesn't even know who they are. Funny you mention Perry, he grew up about 40 minutes from me.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    To add to that list - I've heard some lil Wayne - and some flo rida - on some dancers rotations.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Shailynn is correct, I have no idea who the acts are Flagooner is talking about.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have no fucking idea who they are. It all just sounds like garbage to me. :) I'm trying to get the DJ to play "Bolero". Now that is some erotic music.
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    I wish at least one of the regulars at my favorite club would dance to Motley Crue and G&R.
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    Or if they must play black music, at least play the black music from the 90s which I actually like.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If they would play some Prince or Michael Jackson they would get all my money.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Strip club music: one more reason to not get a hearing aide. Second only to my wife.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There's music? Huh.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    It's been several years since I've been to the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, Ind. There was one dancer who only danced to Sweet Home Alabama. In case you don't know -- it's an all white club.
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    #1 why reason so many strip club play black music like Future, much to our often confusions as much of the music quite ugly: The many new song of Future, Little Wayne, DJ Mostard, Drake, and other are often debut at Bethlehem of all strip club: MAGIC CITY, ATL if song is hit at Magic City Monday, then song reveal at many other strip club and on your mainstream radio. Please you to watch: "Inside the Atlanta Strip Club that Runs Hip Hop | Magic City" [view link] unfortunately then many young pretty girl expose to this music, now liking this type of music from very young age. I have seen the bad influence on my four daughter sing this type musics. Benefit (?) of this musics is that I have notice majority of dancer at top club (Vegas, Tampa, California) give best quality of dance when such music is play, more contacts and touching you, more whisper in your ear and licking places, looking sexier with movement, etc. Interesting, top club in Dallas and Canada are been immune to playing thug musics. Also, Admiral in Chicago, the dancer saying the owner have ban thug music.Policy in place for avoid attraction of certain clienteles as I have been heard from dancers elsewhere too.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    In Atlanta and other clubs in GA I hear Future, Drake, Lil Wayne, Doe B, Bankroll Fresh, 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, Rich Homie Quan, Migos, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and T.I. the most.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I don't pay a lot of attention to the music. I don't talk about music with the gals.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've actually had many conversations about music with dancers. Another way to find common ground which makes them more comfortable and hopefully more high mileage when it comes time for dances.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    My 2 favorite selections: 1 a scrawny white goth chick dancing to Black Sabbath's War Pigs, and 2 a hefty black girl with Rammstein's Du Hast. I'll never forget either.
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    I fell in love with Jazz in the mid 70s. About 15 years ago I realized that everything I know about rock I have picked up in strip clubs.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    It's mostly rap which I have NO idea who does what as I don't listen to it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion