tuscl

JS69

crazyjoe
Colorado
He has some great stories! I think he created the best soap opera we have ever wxperienced on tuscl

15 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Gawker clearly gets best soap opera for his ATF stories. I can't even imagine his level of drama. A heroin overdose where the PL almost dies. Having a stripper live at your house with your wife. Taking her to rehab repeatedly. Interacting with her boyfriend. Eating a meal with another PL who fucks her and has a portfolio with pictures of his strippers. I can't even touch that shit. And he's been with his ATF since my DS was in middle school.

I'll accept second place but gawker wins best soap opera.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Humble you are JS69. I agree your stories are very entertaining and I have much love for you but I am still gonna bust your balls as much as I can. I also have learned a great deal of how to deal with strippers inside the club from you.

Alas, nobody can compete with Gawker, he is clearly on some next level shit.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I got to say I like John IRL he's a good guy, sure he has a few flaws but his flaws don't harm any of us. I met him a few months ago and he is a great guy to hang out with and not many people know this but he is also generous. I had a few questions about a situation I am involved in and he took the time to answer and actually gave me some legitimate insight which allowed me to make an informed decision and everything worked out just right. So anyway, thank you, I do appreciate your value even if I bust your chops from time to time.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Class act, as long as he does t blow his brains out over one of the DSes
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    He blows his little guys brains out at least once a week with a DS!
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    "Life is like a box of chocolates" and dream strippers, ATF's and others are the real sweet candies who make life worth living. 99.9% of my stories are true and I've lived to tell about it. I appreciate JS69's recognition and appreciation of my exploits, but we all are looking for the perfect balance of quality and quantity. I think his DS, DSll, DSlll, video girl, et al take the cake for quantity & quality. I'll challenge anyone for craziness and absurdity, and I continue to seek new frontiers of erotic stimulation & fulfillment.
    I spent many years living a very straight upright life and a retirement of golf and shuffleboard just didn't cut it, so at this point my only regret is that I didn't start the pursuit of maximum enjoyment and hedonism earlier.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I was riveted on whether or not DS1 was coming back or not
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 "I'll accept second place but gawker wins best soap opera."

okay John i know this discussion board is mostly for guys and particularly old guys to swap lies with each other (and that is the way it should be) but honestly your mid-life crisis has gone from a tail spin to a death spiral. This humbol brag clinches it.

you’ve lost it if you think your hooker getting sick of you has anything to do with anything other than YOU and if you think you’re sending creepy “what are you doing tonight?” (i know you’re cheating on me) texts to a MILF is some kind of "normal". and if you think that you honestly have anything to teach an 18 y/o about sex is sane.

look, your late-in-life discovery of the sexual revolution sounds annoyingly like your late-in-life discovery of marijuana. frankly you sound like a dork extolling the wonders of weed, trying to sound like some kind of self anointed guru. pull your head out of your ass and look at the reality. you “discovered” weed in your mid to late 50’s and you were introduced to it by an 18 y/o hooker. news flash: by the time most American kids are 18 y/o they already have more knowledge and experience with weed than you do and (almost) everyone on this board has already been an 18 y/o. thus you sound like said dork when you go on and on about it. same goes for “learnin” them young 18 year old girls (much less the 18 y/o hookers) who need an experienced man to teach them about sex. there is nothing you know that they don’t already know.

we get it. you’re old, you're all alone and you're disappointed with your life and there isn’t a lot of time left to do anything about it. so what? you’ve had a successful career making lots of money without having to break a sweat or benefit society in any conceivable way. isn’t that enough for you?

well you get the point but seriously don’t end up like that mentally ill idiot san_jose_guy babbling to himself on a strip club discussion board. in short, stop sounding like such a dork
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd rather be an old dork still experiencing certain joys of youth instead of an angry, bitter, destructive miscreant who brings nothing but messages of despair, cynicism, and gloom.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Ouch.
    Some tuff love there, DrPhil.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    And what do you do for fun, Dr. Phil?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't even have any TV service other than Netflix. I get all of the news, sports and soap operas that I need right here on TUSCL.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ where do you get your weather?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I look out the window. :)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    It probably looks dark outside right about now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion