tuscl

CT: Are There Any Muslim TUSCL Members In The Discussions?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
CT (controversial topic)

Is anyone that posts on a regular basis Muslim?

Makes no difference to me, I am just curious. I live in a small town and I have seen the Muslim popular explode over the past 5 years, but I haven't noticed a difference in larger cities that I frequent.

What is going on in your community?

27 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We have a very large Muslim community and an association which I believe also serves as a mosque, and we have places commonly used for prayers facing Mecca.

We have some who have come close to winning elected office and soon probably some will win. Involved in local politics myself, there are some I communicate with in the attempt to expose a corrupt clique.

On the whole they are extremely clean living and gentle people. Less likely to partake of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or strip clubs. Never seen any in strip clubs or anything else like that.

We have had one Muslim dancer, from Iran, and she was great, one of the smartest and most interesting girls to talk with too.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice was planning on converting but once he found out he couldn't get bacon on his McGriddle sandwiches at McDonalds anymore he scratched that idea.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Allahu Akbar! Dearborn, MI, has a large Muslim population and three strip clubs. I don't know if any Muslim customers belong to TUSCL.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ well aware of that. I see several Arabic guys at BTs and a decent amount at Flight Club. I think a lot of Arabic guys frequent Panethon.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    very devout they are.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Let;s find out for sure,

Muslims that make a federal case of pictures of bacon, or the word bacon on a sign are assholes. Jews don't act like that
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In college classes that were highly mathematical, it was usually me and one of the Iranians who were tied for being the best.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Top ten signs you might be a Muslim terrorist:

10. You refine heroin for a living; but you have a moral objection to beer.

9. You own a $500 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher; but you can’t afford shoes.

8. You have more wives than teeth.

7. Your vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can’t think of anyone you HAVEN’T declared Jihad against.

5. You consider television dangerous; but routinely carry ammunition in your robe.

4. You’ve ever asked, ‘Does this burka make my ass look fat?’

3. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

2. A common compliment is, ‘I love what you’ve done with your cave."

1. You wipe your ass with your bare hand; but consider bacon unclean.

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Interesting question. I've always been fascinated with demographics -- even as a kid when I didn't even know the word existed. I've been wanting to post a similar question, but thought it was just too controversial. Who's Muslim? who's Jewish? Catholic? Methodist? Lutheran? Southern Baptist? Atheist? Agnostic etc...

There's one guy who I've thought might be Muslim. I don't wanna say. An occassional poster but not frequent.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's just fascinating to me. The university in my town has over 30,000 students and around 3-5% African American population, so by that stat alone you can tell it's not very diverse. I would be curious what the middle eastern population is. It's seems like it would be a lot but I'm guessing they just stick out more because of how they dress.

One things for sure, a lot of them are Saudis and/or come from extremely wealthy families. The campus is now littered with AMG Mercedes, Nissan GTRs, Range Rovers and Porsches. The shittiest car these guys have is a new Mustang GT. I don't remember seeing cars of that caliber when I was in college.
  • jack0505
    8 years ago
    Muslims love the strip clubs. They of course would not openly say this in Mosque and in Islamic countries it is not allowed, but many Muslim men like to have their hands all over a strippers tits and rich will offer up big money to have extras.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Achmed says you make fun of me I keel you infidel.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    jack0505,

didn't the 9/11 crew frequent strip clubs?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I am not an infidel but I do dabble in infidelity
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    In the last 3 years, I've gradually noticed more Muslims in malls, parks, bus stops etc. Nothing like large numbers, nothing like everyday. But where I almost never saw any, now hardly a week passes without seeing some. I recall reading somewhere that the highest PERCENTAGE (not absolute numbers) increase in number of immigrants/visas into the US in the past few years were from Muslim countries.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Funny thread but being honest

My religious philosophy is strongly rooted in the Abrahams faiths

Jewish, Christian and Muslim

Then secondary influence is

Buddhism
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I'd be surprised if any were here. Totally contradicts their own religion.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Depends on how interpreting things
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Estafador - what religion embraces strippers and strip clubs?
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat None that I know of. Why do you ask?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Just a reminder Arab and Muslim are not the same any more than Caucasian and Christian.

I worked with an Arab Christian at my last job.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    James SD: Did your Arab Christian coworkers wife wear a burka (sp?) ?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Estafador: Your comment makes no sense. *Of course* strip clubbing contradicts Islam -- but once they're outside of Saudi Arabia, Muslim men are some of the biggest horndogs in the world! When I visited a beach resort called Pattaya in Thailand, I learned that many of the customers there for strippers and hookers (both female and male!) were Muslim men flying in from the Middle East. Furthermore, it is true that many of the 9/11 terrorists were strip club fans. One more thing: The anonymity of this discussion board makes it all the more likely that some TUSCLers are Muslims.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    JamesSD makes a very valid distinction. I don't know if this is still true, but I read a few years ago that:

(a) most Arabs in the U.S. are Christian, not Muslim
    (This is largely because historically the oppressed Christians of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, etc. chose to emigrate to havens of religious liberty like the U.S. in much greater numbers than the Muslims of those countries)

(b) most Muslims in the U.S. are black, not Caucasian
    (This is because most converts to Islam in the U.S. are black people in inner cities or prisons, though this is often the cartoonish perversion called the Nation of Islam.)

I suspect that both of these demographic observations are becoming less true nowadays as we foolishly allow hundreds of thousands of Muslims into the U.S. We should learn from Europe's fatal error in this regard.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    The black muslims can also be those whose family roots are Muslim with no conversion. A lot of the North African countries have high populations of Muslims as well as high populations of people who look black.

Southeast Michigan has a large number of Arabic people in general. Dearborn, Sterling Heights, etc. When I worked at a coney island when I was in my late teens, all the cooks were Arabic. All were Muslim except one. Almost all of them lived in Hamtramck.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Pagans embrace sexuality; Ostra (Easter to Christians) is actually a celebration of fertility and rebirth of nature (as opposed to Jesus). May Day (May 1st) is another pagan observance which is basically getting naked, dancing around a large phallic symbol and then fucking outside (weather permitting).

These are secular traditions of my religion. The "religious" aspects don't address sexuality with any moral imperatives that wouldn't also be addressed in non-sexual matters. This is the biggest difference we have with Christianity, which to my eyes has a HUGE double standard problem when it comes to the morality of sex in general.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @ninbambina....I'm not sure what to say to that statement.

@MrDeuce how is what I said a contradiction? Where is the statistical evidence that makes what you said fact? To even say what I said makes no sense is ignorant unless proven otherwise, if you have no actual literary basis on it. Otherwise, everything you just said is pure opinion which very well could have come from a YouTube comment. I made my statement based on the muslim teachings and guidelines of their religion. I'd say your statement of calling a Muslim a christian is contradictary but there have been cases of men and women claiming BOTH religions. Not exactly sure how that works, but hey their faith is weird enough seperately.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion