tuscl

Hi Looking for advice on how to move this from ITC to OTC

Some of you have read my post "Kind of a long story....but arent they all :-) ITC first time" Got FS inside the club to my surprise. I am hoping to see her again this Thursday at the club. Any advice on how to move this to OTC?

Thanks

15 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Grab your nuts and txt her a very concise date time location and dollars invite. If she comes back with some BS vague answer your probably fucked and not in the good way.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Always treat all women as civilians. Never treat them like prostitutes.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think this has been covered pretty exhaustively in prior posts. Im glad to help but I know I've shared my insights and strategy many times fairly recently. Try searching OTC.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My favorite line is I ask them if they're available for take out. If she does OTC and is interested, she'll tell you her terms. If she's not interested, she'll just say no.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ That is the quintessential way of treating her like a prostitute. The girls are at least 18yo, and so is rockstar. But I still never talk to women that way.

SJG

A Love Supreme, 1964
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clC6cgoh…
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Basically, just ask her. "Would you be willing to meet me outside the club?" and go from there. Unlike rockstar, I never ask generic questions about what she does with other customers "Do you see customers outside the club?" "Are you available for takeout?", etc. -- I don't think it's any of my business what she does with other customers and I don't care what is generically available -- I want to make it PERSONAL. Hell, I'd prefer that she's not available for takeout and that she doesn't see customers outside the club... as long as she'll see ME outside the club. I'm not letting her off the hook with a general "No, sorry, I don't see customers outside the club, it's just my general rule", she's going to have to turn ME down, personally. Just what I'm more comfortable with, and I do think it gets them back on their heels a bit vs a more generic request, but whatever works for you.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    SJG: That's treating her with respect. "Take out" has a nice ring to it. Even the dancers who never do OTC haven't ever been offended.

Offering her money for sex is treating her like a prostitute, like "Honey, I'll give you $200 to fuck me in my hotel, you'll enjoy it!"
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm traveling when I club, so an angle I use is something to the effect of "I think you're cool and I have some free time, I would like to hang out with you outside the club? Is that something you would be interested in?"

The savvy girls usually respond with "sure, but I'd have to miss work and I have bills that need paid" and I respond with "what do you need to enable you to miss work?" And go from there - gosh if all my OTC offers always went that smoothly I would be doing them a lot more often. Some girls just plain get it, and some don't. Of course I've had some girls not know how to respond, some that were st sight up offended, and a few others that just can't understand why I'd want to meet them outside the club when I can fuck them inside the club. There's one reason for that: I like having sex in a BED.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sorry, your terminology suggests P4P. Maybe the girls don't mind, are not offended, but you are still asking her if she is a prostitute.

I'm not trying to make you wrong. I'm just trying to clarify my own meaning. What you are describing, I would never do.

I learned the value of this my first time trying to really talk with a strip club dancer, see if she was datable.

As she first thought I was asking for P4P, it was, "*I* don't go out with customers."

But later as she realized that I did not mean P4P, she became apologetic. But I still felt like my honor had been challenged. So I forgot about the incident, until I came home from work late the next night, and there was her voice on my old fashioned answering machine, "I want to *see* you."

Some girls in the local clubs will make a "tips rounds", trying to get $1 off of every guy in the house, after their stage set. Some will then talk about how they do bachelor parties, which is probably true, but it is also a code for OTC availability. In a case like that I might say, "So are you telling me that you are my tonight's takeout?" But that is partly just a joke. Still I wouldn't say it unless I intended to proceed. And even then I would try and steer the understanding back into civilian space.

But otherwise, totally civilian. To go into P4P talk, it has to come from the girl.

SJG

John Coltrane - A Love Supreme- 1964
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clC6cgoh…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn's way is the only way I have ever talked to strip club dancers, and it is always after I have introduced myself and told the girl all the sorts of things girls want to know. That right there tells the girl that my intent is completely civilian, and it will stay that way unless she wishes otherwise.

Shailynn wrote, "I think you're cool and I have some free time, I would like to hang out with you outside the club? Is that something you would be interested in?"

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Simply ask her. Since you've seen her itc once - you might still need to chat with her a bit more - to determine if she prefers a direct question "Would you be interested in getting together out of the club? It would be more comfortable for both of us." Or something more subtle.

If she says yes - talk specifics - and specific prices too.

If she says no - then hopefully that won't change your itc action.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    If she's a pro, you won't have to guess. Many others have tried, but my only OTC girl simply told me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If she does ITC extras then her biggest concern may be safety - just explain to her you don't like the ITC setup too much (scummy VIP room, room charge, etc), & would enjoy it a lot more in a nicer cleaner hotel room - u can also set it up for her off-day so it would be extra OTC $$$ for her & her not having to pay club fees (i.e. more profit for her) .
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Or just do like Rech - text her some dick pics along w/ the hotel address & bingo!
  • ewire
    8 years ago
    excellent advice all thanks all
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion