tuscl

Fox News' Megyn Kelly

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Was I dreaming, or did she have her high beams on last night? She's so hot, it's wrong.

16 comments

• CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    she should fire her hair stylist
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Pull in the claws, CaraLynn. J/k. I agree that her hair styles are not trending in the right direction, but she's still a 10.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I liked her hair better before the latest hack.
    That being said she is a MILF
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    A quote from Mrs S.: "she so hot I want to have sex with her." Mrs S has said that about 3 women in her lifetime.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    She is gorgeous but so annoying
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, do something about it. Meet her and bang her. WTF !!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I agree with flagooner. She's the hottest "news" person on TV but really...she's have to have my cock in her mouth most of the time or I'd look elsewhere.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She's definitely a milf - and she looks great with short hair. However, I think she looks best with it a bit longer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She's attractive but for w/e reason her personality rubs me the wrong way - perhaps it's just her TV persona & she may be a real nice person IRL, but I can barely stand ber personally on TV.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    i sense political leanings entering gammanu95 statement, "She's so hot, it's wrong." i'm not crazy about blonde women, but before the butcher attacked her hair, she was by all accounts hot.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    No political leanings there at all, honestly. I am conservative on social issues, national security, finance, and the role of government. I'm libertarian on states rights and taxes. I would be considered a liberal on conservation and environmental issues. But Megyn Kelly is hot. Yes she was hotter ith long hair, but she is hot. And I think her nipples were poking through her blouse last night. That's what this discussion is about, did anyone else think he or she saw Megyn Kelly's nipples poking through her blouse last night? Because boobs.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Back on topic, she has wanted to get her nipples pierced for years but I kept resisting the idea. The last straw for me was when she chopped her hair off. She is a stunning woman but I prefer long hair and I broke it off with her. Obviously, as you could see, she finally got her nipples pierced.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Corvus - I'm sure this won't go over well - but I think Megyn could even pull off a buzz cut. However, I prefer her with long hair - as I think it would have been better to keep a bit of length.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    She's über hot. Long or short. But I prefer long.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    short hair is to butch.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Well shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion