tuscl

Why we have an increase in celebrity deaths this year

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Saturday, April 23, 2016 7:03 AM
[view link] Pretty straight forward and believable in my opinion.

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I agree, we baby boomers are getting old. Mortality is more of a factor. I'm preparing my eulogy as we speak. I plan to be around for a long, long time. My genetics favor it, but one never knows.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Everybody dies, and more people are called celebrities.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Skewed as usual. Okay when Merle Haggered died I don't think anyone was too shocked because he was old. You'll get your anomaly here and there like David Bowie because he had cancer and didn't reveal it due to his private nature. What so shocking when people like Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and Prince die. You think several things: they're to young to die, they didn't have cancer, they should have the best medical care available to them in the world, they should be surrounded by a staff that will take care of them (prevent them from overdosing). What took down these celebrities and many others? Drugs. Most of them, it was prescription drugs and all of them were addicted to releave their "pain." What pain did they have? Did they moonwalk too much? Feet hurt from wearing high heels? Maybe being a celebrity carries pressure that normal people like us just can't comprehend? I mean juice is a celebrity on Instagram but I don't think that's anywhere near the celebrity of Prince. I'm sure the fast lifestyle doesn't help the body but the drugs killed them all, and that's a big reason you'll see more deaths in the coming years.
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    I have it from a good source that Keith Richards will never die.
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    Secret plain of the illuminate to control the people
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    If you ignore age - health issues - and drug use - then this trend might seem alarming. It's not alarming when you think about the fact that many are near (or above) 50. I think that many folks have lived hard for many years - and that damage can shorted ones life too.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Makes sense. When we now have "celebrities" like the Kardasians and so called reality "stars" there are a lot more of these types in the news then ever before in time. So we have more people that are known about due to all the media outlets now available.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion