Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Glitter Gluch: Going, Going, Gone

MajorBoobage

Chicago

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Glitter Gulch in downtown Las Vegas is closing in a couple months to make room for a casino.

GG has been terrible for years; I'm sure no one will miss it, but it would still something on an institution on Fremont Street.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Joe from NJ
Joe from NJ
•

It was horrible. No redeeming values.

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

Yeah, it was awful. However, I have a fond memory of that place. I only went once, on a Saturday afternoon about 8 years ago, but it was a good visit. It was my first strip club visit in almost 10 years and I got my first contact lap dance there. It was from a hot blonde with great tits and a great ass. She was a 9, the hottest girl there by far. I only got 1 or 2 dances, but she sat in my lap for an hour afterward and we had a nice conversation. That's probably the exception rather than the rule, so I got lucky on my only visit there.

Profile picture for EazyG
EazyG
•

My dad took me in there the first time I went to Vegas with him after I turned 21. It was definitely the B-team working, and I don't think Dad was ever anywhere near the monger I've become, but it was kind of a cool bonding experience. That's the only decent memory I've got of the place, though.

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

Yea it was a waste. No loss to stripclubbing.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

shutting Glitter Gulch down sound like a public service IMO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement