tuscl

Ass holes

crazyjoe
Colorado
Why do people walk like ass holes in parking lots? Do they want to become speed bumps?

19 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yes...yes they do. Or they are SJG.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Red stripes
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Yup that's a big pet peeve of mine! In the past people in parking lots watched out for moving cars and knew better than to walk in front of them. Now they just step in front of you or walk down the middle of the lane without caring or looking. I've been so tempted to just run those ass draggers over. In Ohio pedestrians only have the right of way in a marked crosswalk but if you hit one even by mistake I'd bet that you would be charged even if you, not them, had the right of way.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It's a game called "HITME" You get big points when you run some stupid fool over, texting as they stumble along. :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It happens all over now. It's a pain to navigate parking lots - watching out for cars backing up - and the folks walking slowly in the middle of each row.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Down here in Floriduh it's called tourist season, unlike deer season, you can't shoot them so you have to run them down in parking lots.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    I like it! When you damn dirty apes run over anything it becomes carrion. And carrion is yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy. That's the ticket! Squawk!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Motorist/ Pedestrian problems are a two edged sword. A little maturity is required in both positions

When you're driving, remember you are a pedestrian when leaving the vehicle. And driving is not a right, its a privilege When you leave the vehicle remember not to be an asshole as described because most likely, the other assholes are too busy texting on their phone, getting kids and passengers situated, etc to be watching for your silly ass.

As far as advocating running anyone over and practicing road rage, Karma is a bitch. Have that attitude and I laugh when your vehicle gets keyed....
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - one thing is to cross in front of your car and get out of the way - another is to walk down the middle of the damn lane being totally clueless/stupid that is for cars and not a damn sidewalk - some people don't care - but i think most of them probably just have their minds in the clouds and are clueless about how they are affecting others.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Hugh- That was sarcasm not advocacy. I was just being facetious get that.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think this is distracting us from the real enemy. When I'm driving, yeah, sometimes pedestrians are a pain. When I'm walking, sometimes drivers are a bit rude. But no matter how I"m getting around, bicyclists are always assholes. Fuck bicyclists. We need to unite against that scourge.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Yeah Subra bicycles are a real pain in the ass, but the ones that really piss me off are the kayakers. Such a bunch of inconsiderate mofos.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    FUCK KAYAKERS
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    @mrrock there, six legs scurrying out along a drain pipe and then along the edge of the parking lot, being in such a good position to observe all that goes on.

SJG

James brown - blind man can see it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJzZ6zIJ…
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

"But no matter how I"m getting around, bicyclists are always assholes. Fuck bicyclists. We need to unite against that scourge."

--

Thank you, thank you for posting this. You struck a raw neve with me. I'm going to piss of some cyclists, but *most* bicyclists are arrogant assholes. As difficult as it is, I try to very patient and respectful of bicycle riders. But damn they make it difficult.

The problem is they want it both ways. They want to be respected and treated as equals but yet they ignore and flaunt the laws. Many ride on the wrong side of the road. They fail to stop at stop signs. Many refuse to signal. They ride on busy roads after dark without lights or reflective gear.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don’t run into issues w/ bicyclists that much down-here in Miami – one doesn’t really see too many of them on the roads (except maybe near the beach).

I would think places in the NE like NYC would have a lot of bicyclists; and maybe SoCal w/ their progressive global-warming views and folks opting to ride instead of drive their car.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Nearly every morning, I meet a bicyclist at the same intersection. He's a lawyer I know who he is. His office is nearby. I'm on the "main" street and he is on the less busy street with the stop sign. He often fails to stop. One morning he blew thru the stop sign and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him. I gave him old stink eye stare. And he had the nerve to act like I was the one to blame. Asshole lawyer. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - often times bicyclists think they have the right-of-way no-matter what and they often fail to obey any traffic laws.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion