tuscl

Wearing cologne at the strip club

Thursday, April 21, 2016 3:34 AM
I always try to put at least a little effort into my appearance when I go to the strip club, so I shower, shave, dress at least decent and then I give myself a spray of cologne. I figure the dancers put a ton of effort into looking good so I should at least put on a little effort. Plus I figure that if there's a dancer that I'm competing with another customer for then it increases the chances that she'll approach me first if I have a clean appearance and he doesn't. I started thinking about wearing the cologne though and whether or not dancers like it when guys where it or prefer it if they don't. I've had many dancers tell me I smell good and ask what kind of cologne I'm wearing but that could easily just be SS. While I imagine they like smelling the cologne they may not like it when they give me a lap dance since it probably runs off on them a little. I'm sure the last thing they want is to have my cologne rub off on them and then when they approach another customer he would smell the cologne on them. Obviously he knows the dancers dance with lots of different guys but it can still be a turn off to smell another guys cologne on a stripper. So I imagine a lot of strippers probably use wipes to give them self a wipe down after laps dances if a guy is wearing cologne. I'm sure a lot probably do that anyway so it may not matter. Does anyone have any input on this or heard from dancers on whether or not they like a customer to wear cologne or would they rather him not wear any as long as he doesn't have BO?

22 comments

• bubba267
    8 years ago
    I picture leisure suit Larry as I read this. I'd saw most dancers just want a guy to smell clean. Scented body wash or a nice deodorant provides plenty of smell. Cologne on a guy, like perfume on a girl, is probably a little too much of a good thing.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Are you wearing Jasmine?" [view link]
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "It's her job to smell nice for you." [view link]
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wear it and the girls seems to like it. About half recognize the scent. The other half want to know what it is. The last time this was brought up I asked the question "Do strippers have to worry about going home smelling like they have been with another man, the same way married men worry about going home smelling like a french whore?" Never did get an answer.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I wear it. Always get positive comments
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I can't remember. Does the System require cologne?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I wear it too, I want to an aroma that is pleasant. I want the dancers to enjoy me too, They treat me well and we have a good time.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If Crazyjoe approves the. You know it's legit. I usually only spray a little on when I go out with Mrs S on the weekend or if I go to a strip club. I don't wear it on a daily basis but I guess people would think I do because my deodorant smells like cologne. Side note: Bear Glove by Old Spice smells pretty damn good for a deodorant.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I use an unscented deodorant. When the missus and I go out, or when I go to a club, I splash on some men's cologne, which doesn't conflict with the unscented deodorant. I haven't ever had a dancer miss it or tell me she didn't like it.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I wear cologne also. My answer to the question of, "will she get annoyed because it might rub off on her and she'll smell like a guy" is to NOT be Cologne Guy. I spray a bit on the sides and back of my neck. If she nuzzles me or brings her face close, she'll smell it; if not, she won't -- so if she hates it she's not driven away from me totally, and if she likes it, she has some incentive to nuzzle in. She will not be rubbing herself on my neck, the way she might be if I sprayed my chest or arms, so there's virtually no transfer from me to her. So, in summary: add your cologne only in places she won't be rubbing up against, and don't wear so much that she'll smell it from 3 feet away. I have pretty high confidence in my starting-lineup colognes ... I've been dating actively for years now, and already know what colognes get crazy compliments from civilian women. But the fact is, with strippers, they're going to compliment you no matter whether they like it or not, for obvious reasons. But I almost always end up with the kind of relationship with my ATF that after a while I enlist her to be a cologne critique for me, I'll tell her that she'll actually be doing me a favor if I try out a cologne on her and she tells me it's bad, because it will keep my from making a mistake while dating, and once we're that tight, I tend to get what I think are honest impressions from my ATF (because sometimes they're tepid or negative).
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I use an inexpensive after shave lotion, literally after I shave. I bathe and shave before every planned trip to a club. The only "extra" attention I devote to scent before a club trip is including my neck (under and behind my ears) in the light coverage of after shave lotion. Originally, my intent was to mitigate the smell of stale smoke and sweat but additional attention caused me to pay attention to the results. I was surprised years ago, when dancers noticed the scent and claimed they liked it. Their claim was often supported by their face (nose) paying a lot of attention to my neck. I am no longer surprised by the attention, and I certainly do want to do anything to reduce their attentions!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I do when I meet OTC but not when I go to the club. Just shower, shave and deodorant.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't wear cologne. I shower - shave - wear deodorant - and clean clothes - and it seems to work for me.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    No, just deodorant works fine for me, and of course a shower.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Just smelling clean and showered is never a mistake. I just like it when a stripper particularly loves my cologne and nuzzles and snuffles my neck, plus as discussed above, I typically use my ATF as a judge on whether I should wear a particular cologne on dates. Although, as it turns out, 23-year-old partygirl strippers have somewhat different taste than the 40-something professional women I date. Go figure.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I wear cologne to the strip club, a nightclub, or any place where there is a high likelihood of meeting a woman. One spray on each side of my neck and two sprays on my chest is all that is necessary.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I always shower and put on cologne prior to going to the SC. I've had some strippers compliment me on my smell and/or ask the cologne type. Not sure if I've kept some away with my cologne. I'm sure just like we have a specific cologne taste they too have a specific cologne taste they'd like to smell. I try to spray it moderately so it's not like my entire body smells that way or too loud. I know I don't like dancers who have a strong smell whether pleasant or not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’ve never heard of dancers not liking cologne (not even on StripperWeb). I’m a basic guy and keep it simple – shower; shave; clean clothes; and hair brushed – I’m not big into cologne but a former GF years ago gave me a bottle and I often get compliments on it inside and outside the club – thus I splash on a little when I SC (just enough to that a dancer can smell it if up close to me but not when she walks by
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I figure it’s hard enough for dancers to be grinding on strangers so I try to make it as comfortable for them as possible and they seem to somewhat enjoy a custy smelling nice.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Used EDT instead of cologne. And only apply it to your pulse points (2 on the neck and maybe the inside of both wrists). EDT is more concentrated than cologne so you need less, it's heat activated (hence the pulse points) and it lasts longer. So the dancer has to lean in closer to detect it. So the scent is more like a shared secret. It's much less likely to transfer to her that way. Win-win.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I don't wear any scent. I don't even wear deodorant. The few times I've admitted that to dancers they acted genuinely surprised. However, I shower before I go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My dad never wore deodorant and he never smelled.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion