Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Scale of 1-10

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

The one on the right is the cutest.

S
Supremeruler
•
Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’d get dances from all 3 b/c of my weakness for chocolate but none really pique my penis – out of the 3 the one on the right facing sideways has the best-build per my preferences.

I'd give the 2 on the left a 6 and the one on the right a 7.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"... And these 2 ..."

6s

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•
Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Those 3 would break the scale.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ some of you guys are afraid of real women

:)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

dat was too funny jack lol

Profile picture for jayhawk123
jayhawk123
•

I wouldn't get a dance from any of them

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

for me, simple. zero across the board. rather be with a guy,

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Hm. That's harsh.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

6s and 7s.

The middle one in the first three (even though she's a 6 and I'm a 7-up man) I would still try her out with 2 dances AFTER front room action.

In the second pic, I'd try the one on the left with 2 dances after front room action, too. Of all five, none really pique my interest. But I like the one on the left in the second pic the most of the 5. But it's hard to really tell without knowing attitude and building rapport.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

The first 3 are cows, the one on the right in the second pic grazes with them. The second left has potential, I'd give her a 6.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

all three of them together maybe a 9.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

5's across the board.

S
Supremeruler
•

Well shit.

S
Supremeruler
•

That's pretty much what I expected. Lol.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"all three of them together maybe a 9"

fair analysis

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

not only no, but hell no.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

4, 5, 4

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

The first 3...no way I'd leave the club!

The second 2...I'd give the one on the left a 7.5

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

^ a 7.5 is not bad. She is pretty IMO.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Well shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement