tuscl

An idea for the ultimate tuscl meetup

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 6:06 PM
I think it's past time for Founder and Emily to attend a meetup. But I know they will resist the idea. So we need financial incentive. Will you join me? If Founder and Emily will come to a meetup at a club of their choosing, I will buy a lifetime membership to tuscl. I will also buy each of them $100 in lap dances from the dancer(s) of their choice. What will you guys contribute? Note: chicken fingers don't count.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'll give Emily a lap-dance - hell - Founder too.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi, perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm looking for incentives so they would want to attend.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'll chaperone Rech.
  • Garfield84
    8 years ago
    who is Emily?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL JS
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    They should consider an official TUSCL meetup. It would be cool to have one that had like 25 or 50 people at it. Maybe have a contest where the TUSCL attendees vote for their favorite dancer or something. Also, a raffle, where the winner gets FS in VIP. ;)
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    John Smith boast about his wealth but still has not played for a $100 life time membership lol Each year I buy a life time for one of my many accounts lol I give founder more cash and I invest in tuscl more than any member in its history expected for founder himself and perhaps Emily Maybe in a few years I will be asked to join the tuscl corporate team Founder, Emily's and Juice I also agree a real official Tuscl meeting would be Kool but probably impossible The best founder could do would be to set a date and location that will not change. That way every year every tuscler can save up and make provisions to attend this non religious holy day
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If the meetup is in LA, I for sure will attend.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Who is Emily? Nobody knows. My theory is she's Founder's DS and they're either married or living together. But one of the points of my meetup proposal was to allow us to meet the people behind the web site.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    That would be Kool JS69 But I get the feeling it's a no go., but I could be Rong Yea I get the feeling that Emily's is.his Wife and it was the only way he could keep playing tuscl he had to let her join...hence making Emily the first true Moderator of tuscl
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Great idea! Emily could sell TUSCL shirts.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm not coming to any fucking meet up unless there are Chackin Fangers on the menu at the meet up club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Great idea! Emily could sell TUSCL shirts ..." LOL
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    We could all meet at SJG's moms house. KFC and MickyD's could cater it.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I will bring the four locos
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe if we make a pledge to all get TUSCL tattoos
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ if we have the meet in Detroit; can you drive to Miami and pick me up - I'll hold your weed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    warning, I believe that 'Heck' is another impersonation troll SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I can ride with heck anytime he's a great driver.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion