tuscl

1ST ITC!!

4lifedmv
District of Columbia
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:29 AM
Hey fellas 1st off in want to thank the guys on here for all their knowledge and wisdom and advice had a lot of newbie questions and some guys were douchebags but the rest were really helpful thanks again On to my 1st time. I live in Maryland but near the DC line of it so Baltimore is probably about 35 min to 40 from me. I read some reviews on Bmore SC I know now what guys mean when they refer to "THE BLOCK" that's just not my scene. Anyway I read a lot of confusing reviews on what could be had at this club and what could be had at that club. So I tried out players club, 1st time there was a dead miss no luck even though it was a miss for me I decided to try again. A week later went on a Friday about 10 girls dancing me being the only blk guy there at the time I didn't feel to awkard a plus, but not to many girls approached me, downside I guess But there was one young blonde girl that sat down and talked to me and asked for a lap dance. Went and got one I think I got 2 from her towards the end of the last Dance she was feeling on my chest asking if I worked out blah blah... then the song ended and I Believe I asked her about VIP. I asked her how it works told me the preliminaries and decided to go for it wasn't sure what I was going to get. Paid the door man 50 and gave her the 1st 50 for the one song. She got fully naked and gave a sensual lap dance and then started stroking my little man got hard. Then the song ended what happened next blew my mind SHE said OMG your so big I can feel it thru your pants ( probably tells johns for ego boost) brush it off and I said thank you. She was by then facing me and asked me what I wanted?.. I was like come again!! She then pulled my pants down while I was sitting on the couch and started to give me a bj I was stunned I couldn't believe it. This went on for about 30 seconds and I think all the blood went to mini me and so I didn't hesitate to ask could we do something else. To my surprise she stopped and asked did I have a condom, I pulled the mag out and rolled it on she hopped right on I was dreaming lol couldn't believe this was happening. We switch to doggy and I finished in the cover paid her 300 cause she never gave me a price, and that 300 was included with the initial 50 on the intro so I basically gave her a 250 tip. So I found that to be pretty thrilling. Wanted to know if you guys know any other girls who are down for FS ITC at the Player's Club in Baltimore md. Thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy discuss. I also had a quick question I've seen her a few times now every time I go there I can the same treatment in the vip, sometimes as soon as I sit down and she catches from the stage she comes over and ask am I ready for her. But we exchanged numbers and I tried to get OTC with her and she quoted me $1000 it threw me back why spend that much if I can just get it there for 250. Any guys want to share some wisdom feel free thanks again

16 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    The bathroom troll at Players will have sex with you for $75. What do you have against the Block? I love it when people ruffie my drinks there.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Never had a club here in Phoenix where a dancer was that bold by just sucking you off! Always more verbal while rubbing the lil guy. Sounds like you had a blast. How long were you in VIP? 1000 definitely too much for OTC.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Congratulations!
  • 4lifedmv
    8 years ago
    Yeah just doesn't make any since 1000 that's absurd. Next time I go in there I should just pass on the vip when she offers it to me and try another girl.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Well the 1K may have been her opening bid; negotiate and ask if that includes an entire evening or not.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Yeah just doesn't make any since 1000 that's absurd. Next time I go in there I should just pass on the vip when she offers it to me and try another girl." I personally would stick with her if you like her. Trying another girl doesn't mean you will get the same results.
  • 4lifedmv
    8 years ago
    @shailynn You are speaking nothing but knowledge and wisdom right now I'm soaking it all up right now
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    Yup PC is like that. Which girl did you get. The brunette wit the best booty is like that too.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    " @shailynn You are speaking nothing but knowledge and wisdom right now I'm soaking it all up right now" I understand where you are coming from but let me give you an example. I go to a club where extras are common when I am in that city. I have done VIP probably close to 10 times with the same girl. She is hot but there are always hotter girls than her on a regular basis. I could also get serviced for a little less but I stick with her. She is great in the VIP and lets me do whst ever I want, plus when we are back there she at least acts like she enjoys it as well, which to me is a turn on. In some cases if its not broke dont fix it, but be careful if you repeat with her several times she will become posessive of you when you come into the club.
  • 4lifedmv
    8 years ago
    ^^^Hands down he's right on. As soon as I get there, one time I came in and she was dancing on stage so I sat down after she finished she sat on my lap and was like hey you ready to have some fun, I'm like I just got in and I told her I just wanted a dance cause I was press for time and she was like we can do something quick. I was like I just want the dance and she seemed kind of disappointed. That's why I want to see if any other girls there are extra's
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… Paid the door man 50 and gave her the 1st 50 for the one song …” $50/song is A LOT; too much actually – for those prices best to stick to fucking rather than getting LDs; IMO (but I assume Bmore is a bit on the expensive side). “… I finished in the cover paid her 300 cause she never gave me a price …” I’m not familiar w/ Bmore and its clubs but $300 for FS sounds like a good price and actually on the cheap-side if dances are 50 bucks – having said this when it comes to extras it’s best to iron out the details of what and for how much prior to the “festivities” (tends to minimize getting ripped-off; not saying one will get ripped-off if they don’t pre-negotiate but often grater chance of getting ROBed w/o pre-negotiations). “… Wanted to know if you guys know any other girls who are down for FS ITC at the Player's Club …” I would assume if the club allows such activities that there would be other girls down for the cause – as a rule-of-thumb, and only a rule-of-thumb; dayshift dancers are often more experienced and often more down for the cause (assuming the club has a decent dayshift). “… we exchanged numbers and I tried to get OTC with her and she quoted me $1000 …” Price inflating is not uncommon – even ITC – no reason really why you should not pay about the same OTC as ITC unless you want a whole-day w/ her of wining, dining, and fucking – if it’s just for an hour of fucking at a hotel about $300 should do w/ perhaps arranging it on a day when she’s not working and thus not missing a shift. I think she threw out the $1k to see if you’d bite – if she did ITC for $250 that easily; my thought is she’d be down for about the same OTC (it’d be extra $$$ w/o her having to go in the club and paying her house-fees and tip-outs). You can do a search for “OTC” or “extras” in the TUSCL search box to read older threads on the subject of which there have been numerous
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… That's why I want to see if any other girls there are extra's …” You could try looking at the reviews and see if there is someone that looks like a club regular (e.g. by having reviewed the club multiple times; etc); and PM him for info and he may be generous w/ his knowledge.
  • Jackmd
    8 years ago
    For FS at the Block, you can expect to pay the bar $180 to $220 and a $100 tip to the lady so $300 is a fair sum for ITC. As for the $1000 she had better be all night and do some home repairs the next day.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    ^^ ha ha $1000 service call
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for sharing the story of the loss of your itc virginity. You should not ask on an open forum like this who the extras girls are. It gets them in trouble and the info would probably be unreliable. There's no substitute for doing your own detective work. Plus it's fun. Before you negotiate OTC you need to decide what you want -- dinner and sex, just sex, how many times do you expect to fuck her, how long do you want to have for sex, do you expect her to spend the night, are you willing to wear a condom, etc. The price should vary depending upon the services you are buying.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Congrats. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. I guess the thing that confuses me is what does the girl do in that case if you give her a lowball tip? Like, she probably knew you weren't going to just give her $20 on top of the dance, but if you'd given her $100 instead of $250? I guess she was banking on the fact you'd want more and if you lowballed her she could just avoid you at future visits?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion