Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What Does Emily Look Like?

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Il8vStripper5
Il8vStripper5
•

Mayin Biyalik, THAT'S who that Hooters girl reminded me of.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Given these choices, I say most likely C. However, if Founder is following my system, it could be D.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

U guys should not be making fun of the first lady of tuscl....it might piss the president aka founder off

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

D

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Who?

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Who?

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

C is the closest

If it were D I'd never get any work done

Profile picture for emily
emily
•

You are wildly close with A-C ..

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Me and Founder are kinda tight and he was kind enough to personally send me a pic of Emily hard at work in the TUSCL office:

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

OMG the godfather made a post - wow!

Profile picture for emily
emily
•

@Papi ... thats ridiculous. Come on! Everyone at the office knows I would never wear a bra... sheesh.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Founder also sent me a pic w/o the bra but I was trying to save your honor

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Lol @ "honor"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

:)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Emily, go back to your old avatar please. It was much hotter.

Profile picture for emily
emily
•

@Johnsmith69 .. shoot, i can't remember what I had before ..

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement