tuscl

I'd love to be Steph Curry right about now

larryfisherman
California
http://www.inquisitr.com/3003470/ayesha-…

So basically this hot female reporter is interviewing Steph Curry, and then his wife jumps in on the interview and acts weird. Some say she was drunk. Maybe so, but I think there was a little jealously there too.

It's good to be Steph right now. He's the face of the league right now, gonna win MVP again, his team is probably gonna win championship again, he's rich, he's viewed as a really good person, he's a good looking guy. I'm pretty sure every woman in the world right now wants to fuck Steph Curry. If he was single, he would be getting so much fucking pussy right now. Cheers to Steph Curry.

21 comments

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Steph is Stephanie to me not Stephen
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I guess it's the latest fad for a guy to have a woman's name.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If he is married then fuck no I would not want his life right now
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Juice, he's a good looking guy, he's rich, and he's the best basketball player in the world, I definitely want his life. He can fuck bad bitches on the road, his wife won't know.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Bavarian, Steph is short for Stephen. It is his middle name. His first name is actually Wardell.

I love Steph, but not in THAT way. I don't lust after him and wouldn't even if he were single.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    And I think she is hotter than the reporter. She definitely seemed a bit intoxicated though. Her and Steph seem to have a lot of fun together.

Ayesha
    https://blaquecoffee.files.wordpress.com…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Nina- Ayesha looked pretty good before, but with the two kids she has gone a little downhill. You might not lust after Steph, but I think you would agree that he's a attractive guy, and that a lot of ladies want him right now.

Drake really sweats the reporter.
    https://twitter.com/rosgo21/status/69895…

http://hiphopwired.com/2015/12/09/drake-…
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yeah after two kids she's gained some weight but still looks better than most after two recent kids IMO. And also IMO she looked really pretty in the video where she jumped into the interview.

I'm sure most groupies, fans, etc would love to fuck Steph. He is sitting out tonight BTW (a decision I agree with).
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    His wife looks a little better.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nina, I guess what I'm saying is if he was single he can get whatever he wanted. Hollywood actresses, models, strippers, etc. He's the man right now in every regard. I wish I looked as good as him.

Chess-I think before the kids I would say Ayesha looked better than the reporter, but now I give the reporter the edge.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol no way. Ayesha > reporter.

Yup Larry, we mixed creatures such as Steph and myself are good looking. Haha
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I'd love to have been Steph Curry last year. Right about now is fine too though.

I don't mind being me though. I think the strippers I get dancers from are hotter than Steph's wife anyway.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    *dances
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well there ya go.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nina- If you wanna say Ayesha's face is prettier than the reporter, I would probably agree with you (although Ayesha's face is chubbier now after the two kids), but the reporter's body is MUCH better than Ayesha's right now. In the strip club the reporter would get all my money, and I wouldn't even look Ayesha's way.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I cannot see the reporter's body in the video.

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Google Rosalyn Gold-Onwude
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    OK, the reporter's body is better, and in some pics she definitely does look better, yet in some it looks awful. In the interview she looks way older than she is. I was so surprised to see that she was born in 87.

To give Ayesha some credit, she's had 2 kids in the last few years as her husband is winning championships and becoming the face of the NBA. I'm sure she will work on getting her body back in shape once they're done having kids. They used to go to church together when they were kids, they are close and share similar values. It would be nice to be either of them. But I also would rather be me.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Ayesha isn't really my type, but I do think she's a beautiful woman. I also think she's really genuine and down to earth, which I admire. Steph and Ayesha make a cute couple. I can see them being married 50 years from now. They both come from good families. I'm sure the reporter would trade places with Ayesha in a second, if she could.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    ^^^agreed on all points.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree, they're a great family. We should all aspire to have a family like that. And yes the reporter probably wouldn't mind switching places with Ayesha, it'd be nice to be married to a millionaire :) Ayesha is a excellent cook as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion