tuscl

Tax Day

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, April 18, 2016 3:41 PM
I hate tax day. Do you think any dancers ever file taxes on what they earn at club? Probably a dumb question. It is funny because I have had favorites who will tell me they ONLY made $1000-1200 in a week like that is nothing for the 3 days and maybe 20 hours they worked and they get all of that because they aren't going to pay taxes on that. I would like to work 3 days a week and like 20 hours and net that much

6 comments

• etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Yep, funny how dancers calculate their earnings. $50 to $60 per hour without taxes is like $80 to $100 for us crazy PL's. Plus most get assistance for health care and food because of their "low wages". It is a tough job that I would starve trying to do, but please get some perspective. That said, heading to see CF for a OTC session at $150 per hour. Go figure. HAHAHA.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I knew one who was in horrible trouble with the IRS threatening to take her house away. Those kinds of expenditures cannot be hidden. But ask another question, any guys here who make their women tax deductible, I mean and are willing to say so here? [view link] SJG
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah I think they do but decrease what they actually made substantially.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ hey gaybo - did you submit your taxes?
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Taxes suck, I hope and believe that most strippers don't claim much income or pay many taxes. When I pay for a dance I want her to have the money & certainly not the government..
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Taxes do suck, but the IRS sucks even more. If the dancers get away with tax evasion, the burden falls more on us. They should pay taxes like most of the rest of us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion