tuscl

Time frame?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, April 18, 2016 9:25 AM
How long do you guys wait after first meeting a dancer and getting some dances from her then getting her number before you bring up OTC? I always think if she isn't into doing OTC then she is going to get upset and maybe go tell the bouncer. Some have said on here they ask about OTC fairly quickly like 2nd time getting dances and others have said she won't do it until she feels comfortable with you and you with her. I went to a club that I hadn't been to before and got a 9's number after getting dances with her for the 1st time. This was my 2nd visit but she remembered my name from my 1st visit even though we didn't get to do dances together on my 1st visit because she was leaving.

8 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    It really depends on the dancer and the course of conversation with her. My first OTC girl it was like aseveral months and I saw her at lest a half a dozen times in there. Another girl it was second time getting dances with her and yet another one was on first time getting a dance with her.
  • K
    8 years ago
    It is different with each woman. I want to be sure I can reasonably trust her. That takes at least two visits. If I could do that in one visit, I would.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If you think she's an extras girl or meets for OTC semi regularly, then ask as early as you want. But if she's not or you don't know, then it's often best to wait a little. That might mean at the end of the first visit, or on the 2nd/3rd visit. It's a judgment call based upon the dancer. But if you're not used to doing this, my guess is that you'll be inclined to wait too long. So keep that in mind. Nothing to be nervous about. The worst that can happen is she says no. And even if she says no the first time, she might change her mind the next time you ask. That's what happened with my unsuccessful DS IV candidate. And you won't get kicked out. If guys got kicked out of a club cause they asked for sex, the clubs would be empty.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I count to 10 then I pop the question.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not all people are the same thus not all strippers are the same – thus there isn’t an exact answer. As others mentioned; w/ a pro or experienced dancer; one can ask after getting some dances w/ her – but it’s often not easy to tell how a dancer will take the question and if she’s a pro unless she herself takes the initiative (which some do). Thus a “rule of thumb” would be a couple of visits – probably at least two so she gets to know you a bit and she knows you’re into-her and willing to spend on her. But don’t think just asking is the key – OTC often has a high-failure rate and some areas/clubs are worse than others – more often than not experienced dancers and dayshift girls may be a bit more up to it but it’s no guarantee. And you seem a bit too tentative and scared and that’s not the way to go about it b/c you’ll be easy-prey for an experienced dancer to rip-you-off. It’s like most things – the more you do it the better one gets at it and becomes more second nature.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If I like her, five, maybe ten, minutes.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I ask for her number near the end of my trip, the first time I see her. If you want to see her again, it's just plain stupid to walk out of the club without her number, IMO. I start asking about OTC the 2nd or 3rd time I see her. I tend to do 3-4 hour trips, all with the same girl, so by the time I've seen her twice, that means I've probably spent 7+ hours with her.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @Subra - I did get her number the 1st night I got dances from her. I have tried texting her a couple of times just to see if she would respond and she did 2 times but not the last time. She didn't seem like an extras girl but the club isn't an extras club. So when I go see her the 2nd time you think I should ask her about OTC then? What exactly do you guys say when you ask for OTC? Do you ask if she meets outside the club? Do you just make an offer to pay for play? Or what?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion