Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Boobs are useful

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

They can be used for drink holders and many other things

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

So true!

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Yes boobs have many uses.

Just squeezing them reduces stress (scientific fact).

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

That's true Nina I've read the same!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

They indeed have many uses aside from their primary one!

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I saw a juice box

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great post! Boobs serve many uses.

They say that petting a dog reduces stress - but if I had the choice of petting my dog - or squeezing Ninas beauties - my dog might have to wait a bit...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Some women's entire lifestyle is paid for with their boobs.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

:)

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

i like cleavage as a tongue masseuse.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ thT is a cool trick

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Cleavage is a convenient place to store your phone:

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I would love to be that phone!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement