tuscl

The various feelings of different vaginas

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Have you ever noticed the different feelings of a woman's vagina?

I like tight but smooth and unobstructed as deep as I can go. Until tonight, GingerBread had the best pussy I've ever felt. But tonight's was even better. It felt like the softest, most luxurious velvet that I can possibly imagine. Amazingly, both of these two were with condoms.

DS III feels brand new. It's so tight in there I really have to push even if she's soaked. And I have to work to move in and out, instead of gliding effortlessly. DS I is similar, just slightly more used. It's hot, I love it, but it's second best.

DS II was weird, it felt like her vaginal canal was slightly crooked. I had to fuck the shit out of her to get in and out all the way rapidly. It was bareback so it was good, but different.

Video girl has a velvet smooth pussy, but several kids have loosened the place up in there considerably. At times I feel like my jacket might fall off cause there's so much space in there.

The MILF's was actually pretty good. Tighter than you'd expect. But a lot more wrinkled feeling. Also dryer, not very wet like a younger one.

Have the rest of you also noticed stark differences in how a woman's pussy feels? I know weed enhances my perceptions but I really think this is real.

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Bottom of the Pussyhole"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GidbBtk…

You hittin' that JS69?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I have fucked a lot of pussies, but less than a dozen bareback. They definitely vary. Some are wetter, some are smoother. Some cling near the entrance only. Some adapt to fit perfectly, others get loose during a hard pounding

The depth I'm able to plow varies. Had a girl I could barely get half in. Had another I couldn't bottom out even with her legs on my shoulders
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have no memory of posting this. I just woke up briefly to eat pizza. But everything I apparently said about how a pussy feels is true.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I'm tempted to say, "Well, duh!" But I'll refrain, as it makes me sound arrogant. Given the differences in penis size and shape, and the apparently infinite variety in the way pussies appear, is it so hard to imagine that vaginas also have different characteristics?

To answer your question, though, yes, I have noticed differences, both stark and subtle. Tight, loose, muscular, passive, smooth, rippled, short, long, straight, curved, and every combination of those, and more.

Vivá la differénce!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yay for pussy!!!
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Variety is the spice of life.
    You find some that are a tight ring at the entrance and some tight all the way in and some shallow enough to bang her cervix making her crazy.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It's like warm apple pie. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCAOKR1j…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I like my pussy wet and tight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’ve noticed it’s often a lot easier to bottom-out w/ short girls 5”2 and under.

And yeah; the younger ones seem to lubricate a heck of a lot more – this past Fr night I did FS w/ a young ebony (no kids and looked like-it) and the outside of my condom was completely covered in cuchy juice from top to bottom.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi- It's spelled coochie. At least in English. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ thanks
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    GingerBread is one of my regular non-DS OTC providers. Tuscl named her in a post several months ago.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes, I came up with the name.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Who is the biggest braggart on TUSCL?

SJG

Killing Me Softly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4USer34…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion