tuscl

Videos that broke the Internet: bouncy big-breasted Asian tennis player

MrDeuce
Illinois
Saturday, April 16, 2016 9:15 PM
Trigger warning: These two YouTube videos feature an Asian chick with big natural tits playing tennis *badly*. If you dislike Asian women, large breasts, or bad tennis -- avoid! [view link] [view link] Note: She's a Filipina model named Elisabeth Anne Pelayo. Enjoy!

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She can slap my face with those anytime
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Anyone like young Asian girls? (BTW the lead singer is a legal 18 years old) [view link]
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'd be happy to give her tennis lessons. :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn I'd love to suck those juggs. Filipinas are one of the few Asian chicks I'm attracted to - they often have nicely built bods & I like their dark skin tone.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "Filipinas are one of the few Asian chicks I'm attracted to - they often have nicely built bods & I like their dark skin tone." ditto. i'm generally not into asians, but filipians are def an exception. koreans are nice too, IMO
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rockstar, did you like the 5 6 7 8's on Kill Bill? I did
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sorry, doesn't do much for me.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Mr. Deuce Tennis girl is hotttt as fuck Rockstar jap chix are ugly fap
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber will agree when he logs in today, Asian babes are hot !! I'll play with that babe anytime at all !!
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    She swings that racquet like a samari sword
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Damn she can be my tennis coach any time
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Having just made two of my three dancer choices last night of Asian decent, I approve of this post.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That's a great video! The tennis part is excellent - but watching her work out in the bikini is even hotter!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Sorry, rockstar. The "young Asian girls" in your Babymetal video looked like they were 16. No thanks. Elizabeth Anne, on the other hand, is obviously a grown-ass (and -tit) woman!
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    The girls in "babymetal" looked underage, I know some of the style for the culture is to look younger for the girls but these girls looked like they actually were still just kids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion