tuscl

Top 5

jayhawk123
Arizona
Saturday, April 16, 2016 6:49 PM
If I was going to try some clubs around the country what are some "Must See" clubs?

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tootsies Miami,
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hong Kong in Tijuana (a must IMO)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Mons Venus Tampa (nightshift)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Follies Atlanta (dayshift)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    This has been a frequent topic. But I'll throw some out. Follies - Atlanta Tootsies - Miami Mons Venus - Tampa Hi-liter - Phoenix Bourbon Street Circus - Phoenix Penthouse - Detroit Flight club - Detroit Baby Dolls - Dallas Hong Kong - Tijuana Adelitas - Tijuana
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    HiLiter in Phoenix
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    SJG's basement
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Such a great & funny film by Chris Rock
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I agree with the above lists. And if like me you love nude gorgeous young white women, I'd add 4Play in LA and Cheetah in Atlanta.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I agree with the above lists. And if like me you love nude gorgeous young white women, I'd add 4Play in LA and Cheetah in Atlanta.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Clubs I've been to: Bourbon Street Circus HiLiter Baby Dolls Dallas Clubs I haven't been to: Follies Tootsie's Mon's Venus Hong Kong Spearmint Rhino (just to say I've been there) Anywhere I can club with Lopaw.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Years ago I read a review of a club somewhere in Africa where guards protected the door with automatic rifles and once they let you in, the door was chained. Now that's a must-see bucket list club. YOLO
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Sappire in vegas, but only if your in town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… Years ago I read a review of a club somewhere in Africa where guards protected the door with automatic rifles and once they let you in, the door was chained …” I think that would not be a good club to argue your charges/bill.
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    Agree with many already listed. I have experience at all of the clubs listed below, and can recommend them (ranked in order of recommendation). 1. Hi Liter, Phoenix 2. Mons Venus, Tampa 3. Bourbon Street, Phoenix 4. Baby Dolls, Dallas 5. Spearmint Rhino, Las Vegas (take lots of $$$) 6. Treasures, Houston (maybe not as great now as it once was)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    So what exactly is so great about Hi Liter? From the reviews it sounds like a good club, but I'm unclear why it's so well regarded.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @Corvus - I'd love to take you to Tropical Lei in Upland......I guarantee you it would be a time that you'd never forget. Beautiful women, reasonable $$$ and mileage off the charts.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    James, HiLiter has a lot of attractive dancers that give great two-way contact lap dances for only $10. There's usually not a cover charge, 2 for 1 drinks during the day, and extras available in VIP. After visiting one time, I understood why it gets so much hype.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion