Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Natasha Legeyda links

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do you think of Russian/Italian hottie Natasha Legeyda? age: 22 height: 5' 11" weight: 139 lb stats: 38DD - 25 - 37

Here are some links:

egotasticallstars.com boobpedia.com modelmayhem.com treatsmagazine.com

That will do for now. Personally, I love the voluptuous body (yes, I was breastfed -- thanks for asking!). The face . . . not so much.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Il8vStripper5
Il8vStripper5
•

I'm one of those weird guys you read about sometimes who generally likes smaller boobs than bigger ones, but those are nice and shapely so 10/10.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would fuck her.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I want to go to there. :-)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

If I had a bag I would fuck her

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Great body, love her height too. Love tall beautiful women.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Very nice body, attractive face but not the prettiest girl I've seen if I were to be really picky.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very sexy. I love the ass on her! She has hot tits too - but her ass is excellent.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement