tuscl

When the best looking girl there isn't a dancer...

Saturday, April 16, 2016 11:26 AM
How often do you find this to be the case?

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Often.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    One babe I miss, was a waitress in one of my ATF clubs here in Detwaaaa. New owners took over, closed it for badly needed renovations and the staff all moved on. Pity.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Not often but if she's there as a custie unaccompanied I try to sit near her and strike up a conversation with her. Even if she's with a Girlfriend I still try to talk small talk and do whatever I can to be friendly. More than one time this has led to a romp in the sheets with them. If a lady is at a strip club drinking she is already starting to be relaxed and think sexy thoughts. If it's the bartender I do the same only I tip her heavy just to get her attention like $20 on a $5 drink or a $3 beer. They will become more friendly the nicer you are to them and sometimes it can result into a night out for some fun. You just have to be nice and see what comes your way.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Happens alot. The bartenders tend to be hotter than most dancers.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very common. Usually it's a waitress, bartender, or door girl. Occasionally it's a customer.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Almost never in the higher-end (or what passes for higher-end here) clubs I usually go to.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    I've seen some incredibly hot customers at clubs that were hotter than any of the dancers. Extra eye candy was certainly nice but I am a little confused at why they were visiting? Went to The Pony in Huntsville a few weeks back and was really wishing that I could get lap dances from some of the hottie customers there instead of the dancers.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have read this truism countless times in reviews and on this board but have seldom found it to be the case in reality. It seems to be something reviewers and posters say to sound discerning or contrary. With rare exceptions, the hottest women in the club are the ones dancing on stage, not the ones tipping them or mixing or serving drinks.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I find a lot of waitresses and bar tenders are hotter than dancers. Sometimes even a customer is hotter
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    It happens once in awhile. Of course at the BYOB clubs I go to, they are always customers. That also happens at the one juice bar I visit because they did away with waitresses for some reason.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    This is usually true in lower class establishments, not that it never happens, but most often the dancers are prettier.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't know about best looking, but at one of our local clubs I do really like the bartender, and I try to reserve my tips for her. Other people have written about her in reviews. My view is that waitresses can be considered as fair game for all that dancers do. I noticed that at one club in Atlanta, they have a picture page for each dancer, and also for each waitress. Why not. But I suggest that when engaging with a waitress, first try to find out why she is a waitress and not a dancer. It may be an SO. SJG Jimmy Smith, Any Number Can Win [view link] album cover [view link]
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    It happens a lot at my regular club and it is because of one girl. A bartender/waitress named kelli! Just wow!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yep one of the clubs I went to every waitress was hotter than any of the dancers.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Often, at two of my current favorite clubs the waitress is the hottest gal there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Happens - but not that often IME - seems some clubs put an emphasis on their waitresses or door-girl looking hot but IME most clubs don't.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Happened many times. A front door hostess, bartender, waitress. They looked super in clothes but naked I may have changed my mind. The once was a waitress named Nicki at the G.C. in Charlotte that I would have given my left nut for her to dance for me.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Thankfully it doesn't happen that much for me. Then again I've sadly been in clubs where they're all sub-par!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    There's an FKK club I am going to where a lot of guys say a girl works behind the bar that is hotter than any girl in the club at any time. Knowing the standard of girls that are in all FKK's I have been to and being told this club is comparable then she must be one hell of a girl. Guys have offered her thousands but she won't oblige.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Nothing worse than finding a hot chick working the door. Then getting inside and finding a bunch of pigs for dancers.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    The bartender/waitress piece, I think, is for a reason. Most who go to clubs much more irregularly than we do might be a lot cheaper and more hesitant than us to spend, to the point where they don't even head to the stage. But they will drink. So put the prettiest girls in the club in front of them as waitresses. Suddenly those exorbitant drink prices don't seem so bad and the tips get bigger, too. And with drinks, goodness knows the club makes a much higher margin, at least if it gives a halfway decent cut to the girls. Not to mention, for the truly hot ones that are OK with being in a club, but hesitant to dance, waitress is a nice, happy medium. It might even be the gateway to dancing at some point. For about two years, the best reason to go to one club near me was undoubtedly the beer stand girl. By far the hottest girl there, but never an interest in dancing. Sweetheart, too. A few nights where I'd go just to drink beer and talk with her. When she got a real job, that club found itself in my rotation far less. As for customers, I've never seen a hot female customer in a club by herself. She knows she can do better than guys at a strip club. In groups, usually for a birthday or bachelorette party? Yeah. Occasionally just out. Once, I actually struck up a conversation with one of the girls in a group out to see a feature. Followed them to another, non-club bar, but it didn't go anywhere. Most of the time, the girls in those groups aren't or to find anyone, especially with all their friends around. Most women feel their friends would really look down on them if they let a guy at a strip club pick them up.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    usually its because the dancers dont look that great to begin with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion