tuscl

Texting a stripper in the club

larryfisherman
California
One night you go to a club and one of your favorite strippers is there. She sees you and she comes over, nice little conversation. You're not ready to get dances yet, so she goes to work the room. She doesn't come back for awhile. Maybe she's in VIP or maybe in the locker room. You're ready for dances.

Do you ever text her saying something like "I'm still here" or something along those lines?

I've done this a few times, and usually within a few minutes the dancer comes over to me. Dancers may not pay attention to customers in the club, but they always pay attention to their phone lol.

23 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Just for clarification, I'm talking about texting a stripper when she knows you're already there. I ain't talking about texting a stripper when you arrive to let her know you're there.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Of course. I don't send "I'm still here", which sounds downright petulant, but "Hey, if you can break free, I'd love to get some dances" or whatever, sure.

Of course, that was in my former SC life. In my current SC life, this whole hypothetical breaks down at "You're not ready to get dances yet, so she goes to work the room." There's no such thing for me ... once I find the girl I want, she's sitting with me exclusively until I AM ready, an hour or two later. Of course, I realize this is the prerogative of dayshifters, nightshift girls don't do that kind of thing, but in my main clubs during dayshift, it may be YEARS since I've actually sent my fave away. I text her to tell her I'm coming, she knows to reserve the whole afternoon for me, and done.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    "Dancers may not pay attention to customers in the club, but they always pay attention to their phone lol."

Amen, brother.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Larry...it's so simple yet so brilliant. GENUIS! We should have thought of this YEARS ago. The new default to all your stripper problems lol...at least IN the club
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Note to self: never club with subraman especially if you have similar tastes. If you must. Make sure there is a BEVEL of fine biddies in one club so you don't have to share.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" "Dancers may not pay attention to customers in the club, but they always pay attention to their phone lol."

Amen, brother."

I think if we kept a running thread of "greatest SC aphorisms", this one, along with your "I'll beg for pussy, and I'll pay for pussy, but I won't beg to pay for pussy" are numbers 1 & 2 on the list for me!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Obviously, my "the bigger the panza, the better the chansa" is #3 :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Rech- they might not have their phones on them at all times, but they always find a way to respond to a text within 5 min in the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The response rate of strippers to my texts is directly proportional to the proximity of my money to said stripper. For this reason, strippers are most responsive to my texts when we are both ITC together.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Do both. Then send the waitress or house mom after her if she doesnt show up
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    My ATF and I always text after I've had my first set and need to "reload."
    I release her back into the wild to make more money. Meanwhile, while she is with a new customer, we are texting back and forth- making fun of the guy. And, when I am ready for round 2, or 3. I'll text her to come over again. Which she does- promptly dumping the guy she is with. And that gentleman, is why she is my ATF.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    actually strippers usually do have there phones with them on the floor. Usually in there little "stripper bag" along with the money they have made. I have texted strippers in the way larry is talking about and also to let them know I've arrived.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I sometimes text strippers in the club. Somehow they don't get the text if it's inconvenient for them.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    At three of my favorite clubs almost every dancer carries her cellphones and at one club in particular, when not with a customer have their head buried in their texting. I have even occasionally met a dancer who texted while she gave me a dance. Never got another dance from her, but you never know what the heck is in a dancer's mind.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Just like above, after round 1 is fired, my CF Hurst the floor to.make bills. When I am ready for her, I text and she is on her way unless she is in VIP or on stage. In both cases, she is in my lap as soon as either are over and she has visited dressing room to refresh.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    When I have arranged to spend the afternoon in the club with a favorite stripper, I text her upon my arrival and she is often in the dressing room getting ready. I want to be the first on her dance card!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that does this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I have the DJ make an announcement
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If she's w/ another PL I make eye-contact w/ her & point down at my crotch to let her know I'm ready.
  • K
    8 years ago
    She usually texts me to update me on the antics in the dressing room, to find out when I am ready and to let me know when a desired room is available.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    "I think if we kept a running thread of "greatest SC aphorisms", this one, along with your "I'll beg for pussy, and I'll pay for pussy, but I won't beg to pay for pussy" are numbers 1 & 2 on the list for me!"

@Subraman - these women sure give us plenty of material to work with!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I text my favs all the time ITC. Are they DR, VIP with another customer, smoke room, preparing to do a stage rotation etc? Lets me figure out whether to go watch a stage show or chat with a random other dancer or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion