tuscl

Hot and Cold with a dancer

Saturday, April 16, 2016 6:35 AM
Some times I go to this one show club and its always hit and miss with this one bitch. When it's hot it's on. I mean we going hard VIP When it's cold we hardly even talks. What gives ? Some ppl think I'm Michael Jackson Reincarnated Dukeie

8 comments

• Duke69
    8 years ago
    Bread winner association [view link]
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Drugs, or if she has an appointment with a regular at the SC that night. If she has no appointments, she will work the floor and deal with Z list random customers like you. Also how much she made that night so far determines if she wants to continue to hustle or not. "I made only $50 tonight, better go to the PLs and degrade myself with being rejected 9 out of 10 times for LDs" or "I made $250 tonight, I'd go home right now but club rules dont allow me to leave early before the club closes for the night".
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Strippers tend to be incredibly flaky so big mood swings should not surprise. Also, she could be on drugs that obviously could affect her mood.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    When she's hot, you are her best option. When she's cold, she's got plans with a bigger whale.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    The one AA stripper at my old favorite club is the living embodiment of this. When she's on, I can do anything with her, but the rest of the time, either she hangs out with some whale, or else she ignores me completely, even after tipping her at the stage. I know she has a boyfriend and I think it all depends on how well things go with him at that moment. It could also be the fact she drinks crazy amounts of alcohol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Back when RedBook was running, some AAMPs offered Fire and Ice, where your girl would do BBBJ, prepping with hot tea and ice water in alternations. But if you mean women's moods, well yes they are that way. Sometimes it is harmless, but sometimes it goes to emotional terrorism. SJG Jimmy Smith, Any Number Can Win [view link] album cover [view link]
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    We are like strippers too. Just don't know it or realize it. One day strip club has all 5, 6 and 7s - and we hold on to the 7 like she's da bomb. Another day plenty of 9s and the 7 is left wondering if us PLs are on drugs or incredibly flaky.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't have much experience in show clubs - but remember - it's money - and if she's really happy to see you - she's in need of your money! I should rephrase that comment - as she's really happy your money arrived - as she's not happy to actually see you at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion