tuscl

Redheads are the best

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Weed says so.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I like the look of red heads. Natural ones with freckles. My high school sweet heart and her mother were both red heads and I thought both were beautiful.

But to say they are the best is just weed talking. I notice that you have never really gone after the most popular red head at Follies. I presume because she has tiny tits. I have done VIP with her 3 times and no complaints but since then have found several other non red heads that were better.

My CF is a Latina with dark hair and is the best thing that has happened to me recently. And I don't have a thing for Latinas. I was married to a Mexican for 27 years and thought that I had had my fill of them.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    They're like trying to tame a feral cat. Good way to get scratched.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Redheads are the best.

At what?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Never been with a redhead. That's one type of woman I've yet to sample. Tried to go on a date with one back in college but that didn't work out.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    shadow.....is Andrea the red-head still working at Follies?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    GoVikings - LOL. Yes.
  • Mal2
    8 years ago
    Shadow, I love the gingers, and didn't do vip with andrea. She was just phoning it in for table dances.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Pass

During the Spanish Inquisition red hair was evidence that its owner had stolen the fire of hell and had to be burned as a witch.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion