tuscl

ATM card with $0, dance and dash?

s88
New York
Friday, April 15, 2016 8:35 AM
I am at an high density urban city SC that is pushed to the sidewalk. No parking lot at this SC. Metered city street parking shared with other businesses on the block is the only choice. Security is minimal at this SC, no metal detector, no patdown, no ID computer swiping, no photograph posing, the bouncers are twinks, not ex-wrestlers. Customers are very classy at this SC and all are upscale dressed, no thugs or gangbangers. Today I think I saw a customer hustle. Come to the SC with little $ and make sure your ATM cards in your wallet are either terminated or near $0 balance in the bank account. Leave your real CC/ATM card in the car or at home. Get a bunch of postpaid semi private LDs, then have not enough $ in your wallet to cover it. Go with the stripper to the SC ATM. The card is declined. The stripper was panicking as if she already knew she wont be getting the $ and it happened to her before. After this point I went back to watching girls and not club drama so IDK what happened next. Say to the stripper/bouncer you have the extra $100 or $200 in your car. Leave the SC and drive home grinning all the way. Similar to the good old "go outside to have a smoke" in a restaurant. Does this $0 balance ATM card hustle work in real life? I know it works on TUSCL troll land ("dances are $20 cash, $25 credit, or 7 pieces of fried chicken"), but does it work in real life? What would happen at a high security SC (many musclehead bouncers) if a customer tried to pull this? With valet parking, no matter how divey, I can see this being impossible. Would a SC tie a customer to a chair in the backroom and pull out a taser? Call the cops for theft of services? OH SHIT, now I know why that one SC had a uniformed armed detail cop inside the lobby of the SC." For my safety and your safety you are being cuffed. Now you have two choices tonight, either call someone to bring the money to the club, or call someone from jail after you are booked and have a record". I find that funny, you will be making a phone call tonight. It will be either your wife, your bro, or your bondsman. Someone will bring the $ tonight. But seriously, "go to my car and get the $"? Other than the detail cop and theft of services, there is nothing the SC can do, and the stripper is limited to kicking you in the nuts, but that for sure means she wont get paid, so she probably wont? What the hell happens in this situation if you plan never to come back to that SC? Nothing?

25 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    What you're suggesting is a crime and there's no guarantee they won't call the cops. Plus you can never go back to that club as you'll have burned the bridge. And ALL clubs have camera somewhere. It's not worth it to me to risk a criminal record for a couple lap dances.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    My friend did something similar. He got some dances, but he didn't have the money to pay for it. All they did was kick him out.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    They will make you suck dick to pay the debt off
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    This sort of reminds me of something I was told by a stripper a few years ago. There are-were 3 semi notorious triplet strippers in my area. They're big claim to fame was that they were in a Playboy pictorial that featured girls from the Cleveland area. They were nothing special, the only reason they made Playboy was because of the novelty of being triplets. They were known trouble makers who thought their shit didn't stink. One night I'm in a club and one of them comes up and sits next to me and starts whining that she was scamed by a customer. She said they were in the champagne room and when it came time for him to pay her he told her that he had a limo outside and had forgot his wallet in it and would go grab it and be back with her cash. Of course he never came back. Karma! She was played just as her and her sisters played countless guys over the years. BTW, they agitated me so I never bought drinks for or dances from any of them.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "They will make you suck dick to pay the debt off" BBBJ or CBJ?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Any time you run into a stripper that wants payment for services up front, you can bet your ass she has been burned by some ass hole pulling this.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    What you describe is theft of service. It's a crime and also really bad karma. I'm no lawyer, but I believe if the dollar amount of the theft of service was high enough, it could be considered larceny and a felony. If somebody got caught pulling this stunt at the wrong strip club, they might get the shit kicked out of them too. No bueno.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Definitely what DaOnion said you pull this kind of shit at the wrong club, and I bet that most clubs in major metro areas are run by people you really don't want to fuck with, you will wish that they called the cops.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've seen some odd shit go down at clubs - and not paying is something I've seen attempted - but I never could confirm if I've actually witnessed. A dancer complained to me that my cousin stiffed her. I know my cousin is a shift bastard - who acts first and thinks later. That could have been simple SS. I also saw a guy last month - walk into the club with a lacrosse stick - and an iPad. None of the dancers would go in the back room with him until he paid upfront. He had to get the club wifi password - transfer money using his iPad - and then he waited - and tried to get the money from the club ATM. The money took time to transfer - and he kept standing at the ATM trying and trying. That was humiliating - but it appeared that he had a bad reputation with all the girls at that club.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    find the whole idea of stealing sickening. I cannot emphasis how much I would like to see the original poster try this sometime and get beaten into a coma. If lap dances are $25 and you get 10 its a felony in my state. Anyone justifying this behavior is a pussy, in addition to being a douche like the original poster.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a complete cheesedick move.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a good way to get your ass deservedly beat. The dancers work hard for that money and to stiff a dancer is lower than whale shit and it sinks to the bottom of the ocean. I have been accused of not paying for "all the dances she did" by a ROB but telling her to go get the manager so we can discuss it with him/her. I would never rip off a dancer. I always try to get the most for my money but I never pay less than the agreed price/rate.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You don't want to screw with your bank. Strip clubs require money. If you don't have it, don't go. Now with the organization I am building, things will be completely different. SJG Awesome James Carter Organ Trio - Jazzwoche Burghausen 2004 [view link]
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I think that was an episode of "Saved by the Bell" Screech talked Preppy into it
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    ....or maybe it was "I Love Lucy" Lucy and Ethel had to wash dishes to pay for their meal after the boys left them there without Money
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I agree with skibum609. I got off topic. If the dancer provides a service - not paying for the dance is theft. It's shitty - and it shows just how shitty a person is - as this guy went through a lot of preparation to steal dances from a hard working dancer. The dirt bag who did this might think it's a victim-less crime - and that's not true. He stiffed a dancer - not the club. So he's even more of a dick - for his stupidity!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Real classy
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Not your comment SJG. The loser that doesn't pay.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol at the comments
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @tiredtraveler define hard working?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Please check carefully, "san_jose_gay" is an impersonation troll. Jimmy Smith, Any Number Can Win [view link] album cover [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Thieves in general disgust me. About a month ago I was dancing for a young drunk guy who ran up a simple $100 tab. Afterwards, he got up and said his friend was paying for it. He never introduced me to his friend, idk who he is, and the guy was very hurriedly leaving the VIP. So I hurried as well and threw my top on and quickly left the VIP and saw him and his friend rushing towards the exit. I caught up to them right before he go to the door and told the bouncer he owed me $100. The bouncer tried to grab him as the guy tried to run, so the guy fell down and hit the floor very hard. I got my $100, and he got a broken nose. Hahahahaha! Karma?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    In the hypothetical scenario, that customer is one low fucker. I have little respect for thieves. They get what they deserve.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Good story Nina. Glad the guy got caught and you got paid. Hopefully the scumbag learned his lesson and won't try to pull that shit again. I hate that there are slimeball PL's out there ruining things for the rest of us PL's.
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Thieves and ROBs are both the lowest kind of people in the club, if you can't afford to go to the club you simply do not go, it is wrong to skip out on paying a dancer. On the other hand ROB dancers should be fired on the spot as they are a blight on the club as it looks bad for every other dancer when a ROB cons the customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion