tuscl

Fun Stripper Drama

celayatable
Minnesota
Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:18 PM
Damn I love strip-clubbing. Just got back from a night out. The patron to dancer ratio was rather large. One had to be strategic and patient to get a quality dance with anyone 7.5+. At one point in the evening, I had an acceptable (6+ on her best day Asian former spinner) standing behind me. She was not in my top 3, but she fit my type ... (Non-white honey w/ a round ass I'd love to see riding my dick). I asked her if I could "get a coupe of dances." She acted like a total dismissive asshole, and said "In a bit", while siting in my vicinity texting on her phone. While clearly a veteran, she had the worst non-verbal communication skills I have seen in a dancer. Fast forward 10 minutes. The finest woman in the club (20 y/o stunning AA10, with round ass and perfect curves) arrives next to me with a beautiful smile. She offers a side dance ($5 above the standard cost) or VIP at the going rate... In which she insisted that "I give the best dances." I took her up on her offer for the VIP dance. As we were waiting for our song to start, the dismissive asshole dancer interrupts a wide open VIP room to ask how long we would be. Without hesitating, the mouth-watering honey at my side said "That's rude. Get the fuck out of my face." To a roving round of applause and high-gives from those dancers within earshot. The wounded bitch-ass recipient of the response countered that I asked her for a dance first. Without hesitating, the lady at my side said "Okay. L let him choose." And turns to me and says: "who do you want to get a dance from." The three dancers in the VIP all smile, waiting for me to respond to their temperamental colleague. I state "I'll take the new Porsche (pointing to the beauty sitting next to me) over the used station wagon (pointing at the rude dismissive asshole chick, now in melt/down mode). To a round o laughter. As she rushed away, my song started. My dancer reward me by rubbing my cock the moment the dance starts. It was honestly the best set of dances I have ever had *** in the United States. After finishing me off w/her hands. She smiled asking if "I enjoyed the dance." After validating her work, she said. "Great, now get the fuck out of here before her man arrives." This is likely rather tame to many of the veterans on this board... However, I don't get out much.

7 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Solid and funny story!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice! Bitch got what she deserved
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Hahaha great line with the used station wagon! Great story!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Funny story. Some dancers don't have the basic marketing knowledge to keep a customer happy. I'm guessing - with the dancer to patron ratio - the first dancer should have jumped at your offer. Her loss.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The inter-stripper politics are a powerful and amazing thing. I have, any number of times, been the accidental beneficiary of having been the unknowing pawn in their game, and been rewarded by the girl I picked, because she "won". I feel like I should be able to take advantage of this, to my great benefit ... but, as a guy, I am aware of my limitations, and the ability to understand, much less navigate, the labyrinthine, convoluted, finely attenuated, and esoteric world of female politics is fucking beyond me and fraught with peril. I advise just keeping out of it and playing things straight and transparent, but enjoy the occasional windfalls when one of the girls uses you as a pawn in her game :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    GOOD JOB !! Nothing like setting some stupid bitch back in her seat. LMAO
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I guess you really need to "hand it to her" and to all dancers like her. She earned a tip in my mind. I hope you give her a small monetary tip. We need more dancers like her. Be sure to go back soon and get more dances if you enjoyed it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion