tuscl

Lipstick

larryfisherman
California
I was getting some dances from a dancer who had lipstick on. Very sensual dances, she was kissing all over me. After the dances, I left the strip club right after that, I was late for a meeting. People were looking at me strange when I got there. Someone pulled me aside and said I have lipstick marks all over my face! Fuck! I quickly went to the restroom and cleaned it off. How embarrassing.

I really wish strippers wouldn't wear lipstick.

22 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I had one dancer insist on putting lipstick marks on my zipper whenever she saw me
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fortunately i dodnt go to any meetings after seeing her
  • s88
    8 years ago
    My ATF (egh, she used to be CF #1 but shes ATF at this point) at the end of VIP told me her lipstick smeared on my face and I can't leave VIP looking like that. She then took her hand and with her fingers smudged it off my lips and chin. I gave her a napkin, she spat on it, and further cleaned my face. She then said I look perfect again, and we kissed a couple more times really quickly, hugged and parted in the VIP section.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah a lot of strippers don't wear lipstick so they won't get the guys in trouble with wives/girlfriends. But you get the occasional ones that do.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I forgot to mention what I did, when she mentioned my face is a lipstick mess, I told her "baby all I want is you, I dont care that you got lipstick over me" and smiled, and then she silently started smudging it off my face while we both looked in each others eyes.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The problem I face is lipstick on my dick.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No problem here. But then again I always shower and change my clothes before and after clubbing. Perfume, lipstick, make up, self-tanner, sweat, body fluids ... none of that matters. It all gets washed away.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Damn, if you're too lazy to look in the mirror before you take off from the club -- don't you guys head to the bathroom to at least wash your hands and pee before leaving? -- then I guess you deserve to go to a meeting covered in lipstick. Or glitter! "Janice, did you see Larry come into the meeting all glittery and sparkly? I thought I was in a fairy tale!"
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Lipstick, spray tan, glitter, etc. -- all bad, bad, bad if you're a dancer in a club where any semblance of contact can happen.

Worst one I ever encountered, though, was dark red streaks on the front of my pants after a lapper. No, she did not go by the name "Flo." But eww.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Subraman- I was 10 min late for a meeting, I had to leave quickly!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Spray tanner is not bad, if she showers after using it. It when she applies it the same day w/o showering is when it rubs off on us PLs.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    That sucks walking into the meeting like that.

I can't say I avoid dancers with lipstick, but I do avoid one in particular that left makeup stains on my face and shirt after a VIP. It sucks walking around not knowing you have some makeup rub off on you.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's bad to go to a meeting directly from a club. I'm not judging you - but there is a chance the folks you are meeting with will make some judgements. The lipstick isn't good. The smell of other club odors isn't good either. If you smell like booze or stripper perfume - that doesn't work well either. Even having eyes that are a bit bloodshot can be a bad sign.

It's best to make a trip to the men's room - look critically in the mirror - wash your face - wipe down your shirt and pants - and wash your hands. Pop a few breath mints too - to help combat the smell of alcohol.

Since you were already late for a meeting - you need to make the call. Is it better to come in 5 minutes late with lipstick on you - or is it better to come in 10 minutes late without the lipstick and without the smell of the club?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    What I forgot to point out was after I went to the restroom to clean up, when I came back, everyone burst out laughing. Then we took care of the business in the meeting. The mood was pretty light.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Jackslash - Worse than that are rain bow parties. :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Glad the folks weren't stuffy about the lipstick. You must work with a nice group of folks - who aren't as uppity as my office mates.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I once stopped off at a club on the way to a big meeting with a customer and the dancer got something (Spray tan, some type of base) all over my crotch. I did see it in the mens room mirror, but could not get it off. I stopped and bought new pants before the meeting. I now watch for that whenever I am travelling.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    thats pretty funny, but yeah lipstick, glitter, and other stuff that can easily visibly rub off on you is not good for the customer.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "No problem here. But then again I always shower and change my clothes before and after clubbing. Perfume, lipstick, make up, self-tanner, sweat, body fluids ... none of that matters. It all gets washed away. "

Where do you do that before you go home?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Generally not a problem for me. No gf/wife and I try not to have anywhere to go afterwards but home.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. I shower at home both times. It's less suspicious that way and more convenient. It was the wife's idea. Though I also have access to showers at my gym and at work.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    From now on I won't get any dances from girls with lipstick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion