tuscl

Mileage in Minneapolis

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 4:02 AM
Will be in Minneapolis in a couple weeks and plan to visit and review a couple clubs. For those familiar with the scene there, what's the expected mileage for most dances? (Not talking extras). The reviews on tuscl aren't clear to me if 2 way contact is generally the norm there. Thanks

5 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'll take your word for the fact that you will review the clubs you visit and aren't just a leech. Generally speaking mileage in Minn clubs is mediocre. While you might get two way contact in a basic lap dance from some girls at a few clubs, for the most part you have to pay for a more expensive VIP type dance to get two way contact. If I go to a club there it's usually KofD. But I go there for the quality of the girls, not because of the mileage. I've not had good luck with downtown clubs and usually avoid them.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Spearmint rhino Minneapolis is the #3 strip club right now according to tuscl.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Like most places, your mileage will be better during day shift than night shift at Minneapolis clubs. With the right girl, you can have a lot of 2-way fun in the VIP at Choice or on the bed dances at Dreamgirls. My last visit to Downtown Caberet a few months ago, I was pleasently surprised by how dancers at this topless place were giving a good grind.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Minneapolis strip clubs are tough. But, I will tell you, almost never had a problem hooking up with a civilian there. I don't know if you know this or not, but the bars close at midnight Minnesota. The "private clubs" usually open around 11 or so and are usually open till 5 or 6 am. It will cost you a membership (last time I was out there it was $50 for a year), but the beer is usually cheep, the women are usually already drunk when they show up, and usually if they are at the PC's there looking for some action themselves. Now, if you are going to look for a PC, don't ask your hotel or a cab. What I have found that works the best is find a bar with some hot women, and when they call last call ask the other customers where you can go drink, it's still early where your from. They will almost always tell you of a good one, and usually will tell you where to avoid. Good luck.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    [view link] Minnesota milage
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion