Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

YouTube

Clackport
ClackportVIP3265349

Washington

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Let's try this again. New YouTube channel, new song.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

It's pretty good Mr. P. Emerson

Quastion ?

Dis bout Da stripper Bitch isn't ? U PL

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

This song really needs a girl to sing the chorus. You do a good job though...

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Since we are talking about media, does anyone know who this woman is?

SJG

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I like it.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Next time less will Smith and more snoop dawg

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

Also, more cowbell. Always more cowbell.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I was your second subscriber

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you juice

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

With 2 subscribers u really should be thinking about merchandise

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

lol. 2 subscribers. CrazyJoe and Juice.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

It's actually not my channel, I don't have a official channel yet. Someone just made that, but yeah the song is what I'm talking about.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement