tuscl

LeBron made a rookie mistake

larryfisherman
California
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basket…

If you're a professional athlete or entertainer, do not mess around with these Instagram girls, nothing ever comes good of it.

Goddamn she is gorgeous tho!

16 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah she's hawt!!! Just cause he's rich and famous he thinks he can have everyone. What s douchebag! I've never liked him.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Well shit. What did he think was gonna happen? Not to mention she's apparently taken.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    That's hilarious.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    And I woke up with a text at 7:28am from an MLB player I haven't talked to in months that says "hola."

These athletes...
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Are you serious?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes. It was very random.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    King James - will probably never win a title again. Which is sad considering I used to be a clevelandite.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah and for all the Kobe and Jordan comparisons he didn't even come close to either of them.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LeBron's career ain't over. I'm not a LBJ fan, but the last couple of months he has been tearing it up. Remember he is a free agent at the end of the season (assuming he opts out, which he will do). If he doesn't feel like he can win in Cleveland, he'll go somewhere else. LeBron has 3-4 years of good basketball left in him.

Nina I remember you saying once you were hanging in a MLB player's condo, is that the same guy?

On a side note, do these Instagram models make money? In the story it classifies her as a Instagram model.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes it's the same guy.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    A lot of social media models make nothing, but do get discovered and turn that into something else.

All the more reason to club, gents. No digital trail.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    Jen selter makes $50,000 per instagram post according to this:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w…
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Jen Selter has almost 9 million followers though, and is only paid for her sponsored posts. The girl the OP is talking about has like 230k, and I bet that number was much lower before she outted Lebron. So...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Jen Selter - such a disappointment. Beautiful body, beautiful hair, kinda ugly face. Why do you think she always is hiding her face? Rumors are that she really had surgery to get her butt to look that way.

230K followers is not a big deal by any means in the instagram world, I mean Juice alone has 900 followers. I have 5, which I don't even know who they are!!! Nina's right, before she outed Lebron, she probably had 50K followers
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LeBron sucks donkey dick.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Her face isnt that ugly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion