tuscl

Masturbation warning

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
It turns out you can easily pick up a sex demon. Be careful out there.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/mack-majo…

10 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I will offer my services if out will keep them from being damned.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    How can a religion where the leaders don't have sex and aren't women have the moral standing to comment on either?
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    How come nowhere in that article does the church discuss how the "possessed" person always ends up screaming "OH GOD" over and over after the demons are released?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Great point sea!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It probably doesn't help if you search for sucubi online and you actually found a web site and links several years ago. One guy who was posting info said he was on the run and they were real. One of them looked real hot too. Strange thing is that I've seen the same girl's pics recently, different poses and she didn't look a day older than 20 years ago. I'll get ready if I ever see her in a strip club. I'll bring a condom if she notices me. I heard such girls can suck you dry. Hmm, should I try to find a pic of her and post here? The guy on the run claimed she was a succubus.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think this is a person with vivid fantasies about women - and a person who has never experienced a woman. Sadly - the danger is from the rage a man might feel if he takes away his girlfriends sex toys!
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @Cashman1234 " I think this is a person with vivid fantasies about women - and a person who has never experienced a woman"

you've posted this in the wrong thread but don't worry about it. everyone knows you're obviously talking about san_jose_guy
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    ^^^ lol! That's great! After rereading my post - it seems to fit SJG!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    This fool can kiss my ass. I always enjoyed watching my babe masturbate. It was hot. She didn't go to Hell. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion