tuscl

Does Such a List Exist?

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Saturday, April 9, 2016 6:19 PM
I'm curious if there is a list or place where I can find out what clubs will allow based on locale? Say, hypothetically I wanted to begin visiting cities periodically, not for business or anything, but simply for a weekend of entertainment. Hey, I'm single, a little bored, and sometimes have just a small, modest amount of cash to burn. For example, in my short time on this website I have gathered that Vegas, Detroit, Dallas, Toronto, Portland and a few others seem to "allow more", than say, Utah and other places that aren't coming to mind. I know some people enjoy putting together lists or sharing favorites. If that's not you, feel free to move along. For what it's worth I'm looking for cities that have clubs with the following criteria: *Totally nude. I suppose 'topless only' could be ok if there is just serious compelling reasons to go there. But let's focus on nude. *Alcohol is NOT an issue. I don't drink. *I am NOT interested in OTC, nor in 'extras' ITC, but I DO want my clubs to be so-called 'high mileage', i.e. I want it to be a club practice that touching everywhere is mostly ok, minus below the belt, pending it's ok with the dancer. If club/city rules state your hands must be by your sides, I'm not interested. Vegas is a good example of mileage I enjoy, and ironically the only place I've been. Again, if I ask too much, please just move on. I know some people enjoy sharing opinions. Thanks!

13 comments

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Mons Venus in Tampa.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Bouzoukis in Detroit I am concerned with the alcohol. Just because you're a pussy drinking Diet Coke doesn't mean alcohol needs to be written off. If a club has Mickeys Malt Liquor, I'm motherfuckin' there!
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    @shailynn. -- It doesn't mean alcohol has to be written off, I just mean it doesn't HAVE to be there. Many places that allow full nudity don't allow alcohol, so in my case I'd obviously be ok with a place like that. And come on man, Diet Coke? I'm ballsy, I drink Coke-a-Cola Classic. You can't beat the real thing.
  • wildbourbon
    8 years ago
    If you can't beat the real thing, why do you go to strip clubs? Hehe, know I'm trolling.
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    Brass Rail & Upper Brass in the Toronto! Bring your passport, friend. For never will you finding a place such as the Brass in U.S. -No cover for Brass Rail / $20 Canadian for Upper Brass -Beautiful young natural dancer, with sexy French Québécois accent right into your ear, even two look like petite Taylor Swift and Amazon Adriana Lima, -Full nude, you can touch everywhere but her genital -Full alcohols, just ~$10 Canadian for cocktail, much less for beer -Per dance is $20 Canadian (rough $15 US equivalent) -30 minute full contact 2-way dance, just $115-150 US for 30 min dance if 3-4 min/song -All $20 dances done in separate rooms, each guest have partition booth is more comfort and roomier than cramp awkward seat in $200 VIP of Vegas Rhino. No bouncer for tip. -Canadian culture is such that do not need tip stage dancers. -No dancers constantly try VIP upsell on you, but they will come to you friendly -Music is not too loud like Vegas Sapphire, saving your ears. -Do not remember smell smoke there. -I never saw dancer idle on her cellphone in this club. Always attending to pleasure of guests. -Safe neighborhood, club on well-lit major street with many mainstream restaurant/bar, and just few block from world-class university. You will also see pretty and young university girl outside club. Wishing I was professor here. -Relatively inexpensive for visit Toronto, with very excellence, wide range of food option before/after clubbing. -Can reach easily via cheap Uber ride as it is operate in Toronto. Brass Rail & Upper Brass club have three floor. Past entrance you may head into main club on ground, or upstairs to Upper Brass. My group entering ground level and greet by coat check man. No question for ID, no charging for cover. We are surprise! Ground floor is long and narrow with high ceiling. They have nice bar by entrance and I also seeing a separate, large, dim lit lap dance area to left when enter. Stage is elevated and long/narrow against wall, one dancer at time for few song. Music seem somewhat bland and generic, perhaps song from 1980s, not having typical trap music that is so common in U.S. with Drake, Little Wayne, DJ Mostard, Futures. There are chair around stage, and tables further from stage with more chair. There is a low-ceiling seating area in rear of club with table that also offer view of stage, and beyond that is the rear semi-private lap dance room, plus stairway up to intimate quiet small mezzanine bar with luxury of single occupancy bathroom. Since no cover, a lot of customer VERY PACK just sit there drink one beer on ground floor. But it appear safe, as I do not see people of gang or thug. We are sitting at stage, in these somewhat uncomfortable chair with metal back. Dancer is perform, but we are notice the Canadian do NOT tip after each song. WHAT!? Sometime they will tip Canadian bill into garter, but it is rare. Ok, so we are saving our moneys, nice. Dancer working floor will come by and touch your shoulder ask you for dance. Very polite with no VIP upsell. If say no, they are gracious, never rude. What a contrast compare to Vegas! Then...I see dancer I very much enjoy. Looking like a young petite Taylor Swift with very pretty face, stunning eye, amaze natural figure, wearing a red lipstick. Before she even sitting on my lap I have already quite excite below. Pleasure for speak with her and enjoying her sweet voice. Then she take me to back lapdance room. It is somewhat narrow, dim, quiet, with rows of partition couches on each side face each other (but roomier than the ridiculous cramp 15-30 min VIP section at Vegas Rhino). No "VIP" charge, no bouncer or bouncer tip, WOW. We have nice partition couch to enjoy. It's very comfortable. She is naked for me after first song. Very nice sensual dancer, feeling her on me so nicely in many different ways. She is look deep into my eye with the seductive looks with sly smiles. Her dancing so nice I have to hold myself back and push her away some times. Just $20 Canadian per song. Each song is about 3-4 minute as I have seen by wristwatch. I must take break, enjoying some very nice alcohols, enjoying dance from a variety of pretty Canadian girl. Then again, she comes to me, and I cannot saying no to her...this time taking me to front lapdance room. It is quiet, low ceiling, dim with partition. Very comfortable. I enjoying several more dances, never wishing for leave... A few day after business trip later I am at US Custom to leave Canadian. Custom agent is examine my passport and asking me, "Why were you in Canada? What were you doing here?" I smile to remember my beautiful dancer who had gift me so many pleasures that evening...but only say, "Just here for business trip in computing technology sector, sir."
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    Ideal club roadtrip for most beautiful women with generous two-way touch: Mons Venus Tampa Baby Doll Dallas Brass Rail Toronto Vegas Sapphire and Rhino are very nice because of sexy girl, but realize they are very loud, expensive and smoke. Plus there is a dancer at Sapphire who will shed the nasty brown tanning powder all over your nice Brook Brother microfiber pant!! :-D
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "And come on man, Diet Coke? I'm ballsy, I drink Coke-a-Cola Classic. You can't beat the real thing." Brilliant! Is that the real Coke-a-Cola Classic with cocaine? ;)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    No booze and no extra fun sounds like the "boring as fuck" tour to me, but I'll play along. Based upon your stated criteria, most notably including the nudity: Tampa and Miami, FL (other parts of Florida can be more restrictive on nudty); Toronto and Montreal, Canada; Dallas - not BabyDolls, which sucks ass and is only topless, but there are a number of great byob nude options DFW with good contact; Parts of PA (has a surprising number of all nude byob clubs); Atlanta, GA (gotta see Cheetah at least once and many guys here enjoy Follies); and Los Angeles, CA. There are many other pockets with nude clubs and no alcohol all over the country, so there is ample room for more commentary, but there are the areas that i know that meet your criteria, including the nudity and two way contact.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Oh, and feel free to write a few reviews if you are going to come on here soliciting intel.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Serrano, RickDugan, superb recommendations, thanks for taking the time, really. Rickdugan, yes you're right. I've only been to three places and all in Vegas, but I will write up some reviews.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Please provide a list of clubs that permit extras along with dancers names who provide extras listed alpabetically by stage name then ranked by extra provided and cost of extra with maps to the club where they work and maps to their homes in case they aren't working that day along with phone numbers of extras girl etc. Now that's not much to ask is it ?
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I have that list. Pm for details on cost and shipping charges.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    @jestrite50 - I really don't think I'm asking all that much, but I suppose as much as this is a place to ask for advice it can also be a place to try and wax comedic and get a few pats on the back from internet 'friend's, so by all means please continue to be really, really funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion