tuscl

Austin Texas Scene: Weird Last Minute Question

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Sunday, December 13, 2020 5:47 PM
I haven’t logged in since... Covid, I’d say. What a world. I have a STRANGE, last minute question regarding Austin Texas for those that are privy to how things are there in this Covid world. Assuming I’m not alone in having a phone number or two of a couple strippers, my ATF is in Austin tonight, has necessary paperwork to work (she says) and asked if I knew the best club for her to try over the next few days... Here’s the catch... from a STRIPPERS POINT OF VIEW! I know, not the usual way we think of things. Any one have any ideas on where my ATF stands to make the most cash these next couple days? Thanks for any ideas.

1 comment

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Is April9424 ever around? That is a dancer who *might* be worth PMing. As far as Austin clubs, even without a pandemic this time of year is generally horrible :/ I’d generally recommend Palazio because it’s travel friendly and upscale, but as far as I remember, it’s a club that floats on constant new customer faces and I haven’t been around Austin to know how it’s doing now. It may be tough to even get hired anywhere. I’d probably try dayshift at either Yellow Rose, Palazio, or Perfect 10 and hope there are enough customers in the door and she can make new girl money. Fair warning that crowd has high expectations for what they consider a “good” lap dance. If it fits her boundaries, great. If it doesn’t, then just be prepared for it and in the meantime dances are generally easy to sell before customers catch on and get pissed off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion