tuscl

Pants

Had a discussion with a dancer recently about pants that customers wear. Talked about denim, and how it basically feels like scraping your genitals on sandpaper. I was wearing a pair of black dress pants just for my own comfort (and they're thinner than jeans :-) do you guys have particular pairs of pants that you wear to the club?

33 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Kilts are best
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nothing at all is best.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dress slacks are best. You can press them so they're crisp and the dancers like that, mostly because they can tell you are clear, hygienic, and probably now the score and spend. Usually a charcoal or a dark gray. Pro tip: throw your black ones away and buy charcoal from now on. What, does your mom dress you? ;) /sarcasm

twenty five, you kill me. Kilts are technically formal wear, though. Plus you can legitimately not wear underwear and get away with it!

--

Article: Your First Suit Shouldn't Be Black
    http://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashio…

Reddit: suit_color_black_or_charcoal ?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvi…
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I usually wear loose shorts.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Dominick there was a thread here a while back with a link to purchase kilts
    Maybe if SJG wore them he'd be a serial kilter.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Kilts? With or without bagpipes?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I've recently taken a liking to golf pants
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    This thread makes me laugh. Over here pants are underwear.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Loose dark shorts are the way to go.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Agree with JS
  • arlos
    8 years ago
    Dressy fleece joggers :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol when going out my wardrobe consists of two things. Suits or jeans. I do not own a pair of khakis, and I rarely wear slacks, if I have those on, I likely am just wearing a suit. I still look too young to rock sports coats.

Looks like for me it's jeans, unless I'm clubbing with Ricky then I'll wear one of my suits. Luckily in my favorite clubs I'm not wearing pants in the back anyway.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Dark dress pants for three reasons:
    1} they are what I usually wear while traveling and do not pack them
    2} if you go into an upscale club and dress like a bum you will not get any attention. Since I am not a regular anywhere it helps
    3} A dancer I was friendly with years ago mentioned to me she first came over to see me because i was not wearing jeans..jeans chafed her more tender parts
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Shirts!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wear loose nylon black shorts unless the wind chill is 32 degrees or colder. During the last 2 winters I did wear sweat pants on 2 occasion due to the weather. Other than shorts and sweats the only other pants I own are jeans and they are a big no no for strip clubs. You've got to be considerate of their asses. :)
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    sweat pants baby!!!!!
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    Burlap, or coarse wool is best
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Dark dress pants for me.

Have also heard from dancers it is tough on them trying to grind on blue jeans.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I only wear perv pants: sweat shorts from about April through September, sweat pants the rest of the year. At the clubs I go to, strippers *love* them (or at least claim to, which is good enough for me). However, I did buy a couple of pairs of thin black dress pants for possible visits to more upscale clubs like Atlantis and Skybox in the south suburbs of Chicago.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Londonguy wears trousers and doesn't want to get caught with his pants down. :)
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    ^ ha ha..
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    When it's cold out, dark dress pants like dockers style. I've had dancers thank me for not wearing blue jeans. Some guys wear blue jeans to strip clubs and I know dancers don't like grinding or doing lap dances with someone wearing blue jeans. It might be more of an air dance I suspect after a couple minutes with blue jeans on but I haven't tested the theory or spent much time watching dancers dance for someone in blue jeans.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Being serious, for a change. Light weight dress slacks. I go to the local Salvation Army and pick up a $5 max pair of dark or grey slacks. Sensation is a critical issue in lap dances. Light weight dress slacks do it well up here in the frigid North.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    It doesn't matter what kind of pants I wear. My pants come off as soon as I get into the VIP booth.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Dress slacks or sweatpants.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I usually wear dark jeans. Grind those genitals, girls!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    khakis. Can be dressed down, dressed up are soft and still feel good against my legs. Of course I wish I could still wear denim but whever. My REAL issue is finding my size off the rack. Slim jim tall is not normal for American sizes.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    I used to have that problem, and then I put on like 15 lbs and now 34x34 fits me. Not incredibly common but more common than 32x34
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I just cannot go anywhere but the gym wearing nylon shorts. I don't even own a pair of sweat pants. I would just feel like a bum going out like that. No offense to those that do.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @futuretrackstar oh I'm sorry I don't think you know what slim tall is. Try 34x38. Try buying that off the rack.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Even a lot of UNhemmed trousers are still only 36 inch inseam. 38 has got to be rough.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    And trousers can be modified easier than jeans or khakis my friend. Imagine wanting a pair of jeans.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    khakis.

i use to wear b-ball shorts, but i feel too much like a creeper wearing those.

and i really don't think that b-ball shorts are THAT much better than wearing khakis--they're probably only better by a small margin
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion