tuscl

He took his teen daughter to a strip club, and now dad must pay price

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Arguelles’ attorney says, ‘The irony is that he is a very good father’"

Is there anything an attorney won't say?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/cr…

15 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    But on the plus side, he DID refuse to allow her to get tats.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Kinda sounds like a "show a kid the workforce" day. Maybe, just maybe, he was just preparing them for future careers.

Or, better yet, you know how they say women make the best wingmen in strip clubs......
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    impala is right; when I need a wing man I always bring my underage children and their underage friends...! LOL
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey, as long as they can driver, anyone's a candidate for a wingman/woman!!!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    The perfect cover, no body would expect it!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    A lawyers job is to zealously represent the interests of the client. It's not our fault that so many clients are worthless scumbags.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Time to check out reviews on the pink pony
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Hey teenage girls need lapdances too.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To JS69- Skibum says a lawyer is a reflection of his clients
    Sorry John I couldn't resist that one ;$
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    There is plenty a lawyer won't do or say for money. In a divorce 30 years ago, we used a forensic accountant and figured out an amazing money laundering scheme propagated by the husband. We had the proof and given the brazen enormity of the actions we had enough for IRS to send him to jail for many years. In a 4-way Conference my client wanted me to use the threat of criminal prosecution to get a good settlement and felt that my "subtle hints" were bullshit and I should make threats because she was paying me (total cost of her divorce at that point was about 30k). I informed her of my rules of ethics which didn't permit me to do so and she responded with the offer of a 10k bonus if I did so, or I could be fired. 5 minutes later I was drinking a beer in my car. What I said was that what lawyers SAY is a reflection of our clients, not that we are. If I had to only represent people I believe in I'd be picking up garbage for a job.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Skibum
    I was just being a bit snarky I know a lot of lawyers and have needed and used their services over my many years in business and in my opinion the best are facilitators, or mediators that have the ability to actually understand the dispute not just the legalese of contracts, and bring the parties to a conclusion without resorting to a full blown trial, but those are very rare most of the lawyers out there make the problems worse, unfortunately because they lack a basic understanding of the dispute that caused it in the first place. BTW I cant speak to divorce lawyers as I have never had the misfortune to need one for that purpose but I am sure that the same complaints are relevant, whenever there are large sums of money involved.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Society has passed laws letting parents who have a hands off approach to their kids get away Scot free because they claim they didn't know their kids were using fake ID's etc.
    Meanwhile the parent who stays with their almost adult kid gets charged with all kinds of crimes because the kid was in their presence. Who is really the worst parent? The ones not paying attention to their kids or the ones guiding them?

Yeah, as soon as the mother found out, there was hell to pay for the father. Now if the teenager had just used a fake ID, used drugs etc all on her own without any parents and not filmed it, then no one would have known anything unless she got pregnant, std's, or killed in a car crash. Society is wrong in my opinion in restricting pre adults with adult supervision.

I think prostitution should be legal and the drinking age the same age as the age you are allowed to go fight and die for this country as an adult to defend our freedoms.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Society says now it is ok to fight for us and we know you could die, however you can't drink because we feel someone who is 18 is not responsible enough to do so. Society is wrong. The drinking age should be 18 at least if you have a military id in all states. Just my opinions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That’s Miami for you.

That story was all over the news down here in Miami and the club even had to close for a couple of months b/c of it.

BTW Pink Pony is more miss than hit – def better options in South FL.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @sharkhunter.

i disagree. no child can possibly be considered an adult until they are too old to be carried on their parents insurance policy. as such they should not be allowed out of the house after 8PM, should not be allowed to drink alcohol and should definitely not be allowed to vote.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion