tuscl

SJG, did you get out on bail?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Or was did your mom just get around to paying the bill for Internet service?

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Nah, I've been tied up in local political matters. Now I have a little more time.

You ever seen any of this, Bates Motel, a prequel to Psycho?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paPKzXpp…

Looks really interesting.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing SJG was in Tiajuana and someone stole his iPad and smartphone.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    That did happen to someone else here. But I'm not really into iPads or smartphone. I only go for full sized keyboards. So the basement can make for a nice office. Sometimes neighbors say they can hear me talking to my mom.

If I were in TJ, I wouldn't be worried about iPads or Smartphones.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well everyone there you have it. I thought he lost his iPad, but in truth, he finally learned how to pick the lock and finally got out of the basement!!!!

Lmao!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I just found where my mom kept the spare keys hidden. She's not really in any position to take them away from me now you know. But she still lectures to me and chews me out though.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Yes SJG, I get it. You're the type of person that wouldn't hurt a fly
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When Ed Kemper called Santa Cruz PD to turn himself in, from Pueblo Colorado, the first time Santa Cruz hung up the phone on him.

The crime scene had not been disturbed.

I think part of what must have prompted Kemper to do that was just realizing that he did not have a plan. I think he drove from Santa Cruz via highway 880, through San Jose, and then to Oakland, and then on highway 80 over the bridge and thru Reno and all the way through Wyoming. But then turning South to go into Colorado he was actually getting closer again to California.

If the East Coast was his objective, or if Mexico were his objective, he had gone the wrong way. He had to admit to himself that he had no plan. If he'd of had a plan, he would not have done any of the killings.

So at least by turning himself in, having done what was needed ( in my opinion ), he did gain some degree of dignity.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't hurt flies or animals. And I'm not a bully. I don't pick on people or hurt them just because I am able to and they are less able to defend themselves.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Not what I meant
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I know

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion